Copa | Round of 16: FC Barcelona - Levante 4-2 agg.

Slevinn

If the game is not played today, I just can't believe that again this year a whole Camp Nou of fans will show up, then no game. Any disqualification should have been ruled no later than yesterday.

Liga and Barca are incredibly incompetent with these last-minute game cancellations. This is an inexcusable lack of consideration towards the fans who buy tickets.
Dont worry man. The game will be played, we will win and nothing is going to come out of that Chumi case.

PhilS

Ya tenemos alineación del Barça confirmada. Saca Valverde a Cillessen; Semedo, Lenglet, Murillo, Jordi Alba; Rakitic, Vidal, Arthur; Dembélé, Messi y Coutinho. ¡Descanso para Suárez!

Good lineup. Rest a few of the older guys who play too much. If the offense is not good in the first half, L. Suarez will come in then.

Leo_Messi

Ya tenemos alineación del Barça confirmada. Saca Valverde a Cillessen; Semedo, Lenglet, Murillo, Jordi Alba; Rakitic, Vidal, Arthur; Dembélé, Messi y Coutinho. ¡Descanso para Suárez!

Good lineup. Rest a few of the older guys who play too much. If the offense is not good in the first half, L. Suarez will come in then.

Not sure what is fine about Messi playing from the start in a relatively unimportant match that a team without him should win at home regardless of his participation. At least all of Arthur, Dembélé and Coutinho are playing at the same time. A miracle.

vinni

I think the line up is allright. I would prefer Bob for Alba but thats because im terrified that he gets injured. Alena in the midfield would be nice too. K would still be a solid lineup

Vilarrubi

Any streams for the game? Cheers in advance.
[MENTION=22475]FCBfan22[/MENTION] The stream you had last week was quality

mesiesta

What a lucky 2 goals from Dembele 😀 If he will do hat-trick scoring one more goal in the similar way, he will become a legend 😁

Home of Barca Fans