Jean-Clair Todibo

clemente

Who is his agent? He is 19 and he is desperate for development play time, so he chooses to rot in the reserves under Valwanker, I just can't wrap my head around this logic. You already ruined 6 months of your development, what in the world is he still doing here

Jakabor

Who is his agent? He is 19 and he is desperate for development play time, so he chooses to rot in the reserves under Valwanker, I just can't wrap my head around this logic. You already ruined 6 months of your development, what in the world is he still doing here

You have no idea if he has ruined anything. He is Pique's backup now, and Pique won't play every match. We only have 4 CBs in total, so he will get ample playing time.
Training with the best and being in a huge club is also something to consider.

Gari

Piquet flew in and talked to De Licht. He promised him something. Money meant too much to him.

jairzinho

He should be loaned out to get some experience. Staying here would ruin his development. The only chance of him playing is the odd game or two in Copa Del Rey.

xXKonan

[tw]1151671872456712192[/tw]

Unreal Talent!

Godly physique!

Matthijs De Ligt? more like Fatthijs de Ligt amirite?

:mou:

Tackle

What are the odds on him playing more than 5 games from here till January (preseason excluded)?

He will get quite a few minutes this season as Pique's backup. Gerard is turning 33 this year and irrespective of the fact you lot think Valverde is afraid of rotating, Todibo should make somewhere between 10-15 apps the season. He's the only other right footed CB on the team for bloody sake, he will play.

What a massive opportunity for the lad. Going from making 10 appearances at Toulouse to being Pique's backup at F.C. Barcelona as a teenager all under one year is pretty surreal.

Sink or swim time for him now. If he shows promise and puts in solid performances in the minutes given he could eventually become Pique's heir. If he becomes another Mina he will be sold in January and we will look elsewhere.

xXKonan

Jokes aside, I bet the guy who wrote that article on MD is probably Xavier Bosch.

The guy is a textbook goober, only to exist to be a hype-man and create weird-ass articles such as "Malcom can be a good LB" or "Griezmann has the tools to be a Midfielder!" Every one in awhile he gets something right but most of the time he just exists to be that hype-man on MD.

Edit: Sure enough it was him.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...ra-convertir-a-todibo-en-el-nuevo-varane.html

Last edited:

underoath

Banned

Why don't you talk to Todibo personally and give him your professional advice

Raketa10

He should be loaned out to get some experience. Staying here would ruin his development. The only chance of him playing is the odd game or two in Copa Del Rey.

We need 4 CB's so he isn't going anywhere. He will get his chance and if he has quality he will succeed if not someone else will come next summer simple as that.

malvolio

pique and umtiti had injuries in past seasons. if vermalen(with all his injuries) managed to play some games for us, i surely think todibo will get his chance.

Home of Barca Fans