Jean-Clair Todibo

tacticvarium

Can he play both RCB and LCB? or does he have a more preferred side?
Anyways French and Italian defenders have always been my favourite since the late 90s although the former has been clearly better recent years.
Hope he becomes a better player than Umtiti.

xXKonan

Can he play both RCB and LCB? or does he have a more preferred side?
Anyways French and Italian defenders have always been my favourite since the late 90s although the former has been clearly better recent years.
Hope he becomes a better player than Umtiti.
He's an RCB going by the games he played in for Toulouse at the first team before he got demoted.

Barcilliant

He's a pretty big guy. Tall and strong for his age. Will become better with age.

He seems to have a quiet confidence. Le s see how he goes.

snowy

Good stuff signing bobo and getting him here early :thumbsup:

now if only 3 digits were allowed like in Australia, wonder who'd be the 1st to go with 666

Maybe Louis Cypher

xXKonan

If we aren't going to get De Ligt or spend massive amounts of cash on another CB and Murillo ends up leaving, we should start fast-tracking this guy to get him ready for next season.

He's very raw obviously but he has some attributes that are pretty useful even if he isn't experienced yet.

khaled_a_d

As for your comment above, then I just pity you. That's all I'll say. Erasing history and symbolism like a true Modern Day 21st century man. Striving to be different and refreshing.

I feel very strongly about certain things. Legacy, history, symbolism. Other people just want to be different I guess.

Overreaction?
And I believe that the 19 years old who wasn't hyped that came in a cheap deal should have same opportunity in gaining jersey that is "historic" as the 75M super hyped player we got. If Todibo is here next year and wanted to keep his number then fuck the club if it forced him to leave it for marketing reason, that will be a move of 21st century establishment that cares only about generating money, and far from "history & symbolism" you are whining about
That is why numbers aren't retired from football, so that those kids can dream to hold such numbers one day.
Remember board wanting Neymar to get Neymar number 11 was considered one of the reasons they didn't fight to keep Thiago

FCBfan22

We probably only bought him for the resell value, won't ever be good enough for the first team.

He didn't even step on the pitch in Barca jersey and some of you are already drawing conclusions.

I think this is a good career move for him. With gazillion young French CB's, he has more chances to get into the national team, if he proves himself at FC Barcelona. If he doesn't, he can still go the Yerry Mina route. Off to Everton.

There are only 2 options for us. We either get a good/great CB or we make profit. I hope it's the first option.

Home of Barca Fans