Neymar Jr.

Horatio

You're welcome
Remember people claiming he wasn't injury-prone?

He might not be actually. He might have just stopped caring for his body as much, lacking the motivation playing for a club he doesn’t want to play for.

Neymar shows an extremely spoiled personality, so wouldn’t be surprised if this was the case.

Tackle

*Shocked_Pikachu_Face.

Thank God Dembele didn't budge.

Dembele has already been injured for 5 weeks this season.

Neymar is the 2nd best player in world today by some distance.

La Liga is also less physical league, with more strict refereeing (especially for star players) and Neymar would not be the main target of opposing defenses anymore.

Yeah, I would take the gamble on 1 injury prone Neymar over 10 injury prone Dembeles.

But, "thank god" for Dembele?

I love the kid, he's an immense talent but I don't want us to go for him this winter. It's clear he only has another 3-4 years left as a top player and we have just lost 6 months by not getting him in the summer. It's also clear he will cost too much. Ship has sailed

Havesaks

I love the kid, he's an immense talent but I don't want us to go for him this winter. It's clear he only has another 3-4 years left as a top player and we have just lost 6 months by not getting him in the summer. It's also clear he will cost too much. Ship has sailed

Good post. Dont think he is worth 170m. + insane wages

Havesaks

Aging in terms of play style he could play till 40 as playmaker. Aging in terms of a non-injuried body, it certainly doesn't look good. All though he gets prasied for his in-training mentality, he really doesn't seem to be that professional in other aspects off-field. Add to that his physical-daring playingstyle... A move to Barca could cement a new beginning for him, but who really knows how it will turn out with him? There is just so much uncertaibity surrounding this Guy to make a 320m (wages + fee) bet on him. If not for injuries it would be a fine deal imo.

Also i would really like to see a Barca which works as a unit in stead of a oneplayer-depedency, which has been the case since 2012... 7 years. Thats what you like about Liverpool and Manchester City and also Uniteds Ferguson and ofc Peps Guardiolas Barca. And buying Neymar will imo continue the trend of dependcy - tho it may be in a lighter version.

So leave him be in Paris, and strengthen the squad as a whole, class midfielder, class CB and class young, talented striker.

Home of Barca Fans