Neymar Jr.

BBZ8800

Furthermore Neymar has spoken to several club directors who remain interested in signing the star as it would be a massive boost for the presidential elections.

Imagine if we re-sign Neymar and if Barto (or his men) wins elections (due to bringing Neymar back).

We should just shut down the club in that case...

1. We would have the same board for another 4-5 years
2. Neymar for 4-5 years
3. Club de amigos for 2-3 years
4. No money

The end of Barca.
And people think that it can't get worse than today...

Last edited:

Rory

I think we all have to feel sympathy for Neymar.

Barcelona is very similar to Brazil so him and Alves would have really felt at home here.

In France it must be difficult for him, the weather and culture aren't at all his cup of tea.

Alves recently spoke out and said he disliked France and the people there are racist. I'm sure Neymar will habe similar thoughts in private but he is much more professional than Alves to go public.

Come on man, this must be trolling. Neymar made the decision to leave. If Barcelona truly felt like home then he would have stayed. It doesn't really matter what country you're in as a footballer as high profile as Neymar. He doesn't go to the supermarket to do his shopping, he doesn't have to ever speak a word of french because his staff/the clubs staff take care of every need (as would be the case in any country he was in). The weather is shite I'll give you that.

If he's experiencing more racism there then that's obviously disgusting and I'd totally understand if that was the reason for him wanting to move. I just haven't seen one article citing that as a reason. Football stadiums in spain are still very racist, there's monkey chants quite often here.

Messigician

Come on man, this must be trolling. Neymar made the decision to leave. If Barcelona truly felt like home then he would have stayed. It doesn't really matter what country you're in as a footballer as high profile as Neymar. He doesn't go to the supermarket to do his shopping, he doesn't have to ever speak a word of french because his staff/the clubs staff take care of every need (as would be the case in any country he was in). The weather is shite I'll give you that.

If he's experiencing more racism there then that's obviously disgusting and I'd totally understand if that was the reason for him wanting to move. I just haven't seen one article citing that as a reason. Football stadiums in spain are still very racist, there's monkey chants quite often here.

Look up what Alves said

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2019/10/16/5da6f7d646163f749d8b4588.html&ved=2ahUKEwigm-WY9-blAhVPX30KHROEC6gQFjABegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw37IQMYwMiQVejkSQQ8tQRB&ampcf=1

clemente

If we are so desperate for an instant success, pay PSG 80m for a 1 year loan for this guy, after that he will be too old and washed up anyway.

khaled_a_d

Why would anyone use the "he is faking injuries" like it is a good thing?
That is terrible if true, something to make us stay away even further from him.

Batistuta9

Can't see where we fit him into the team. Maybe if we play 4-2-3-1. With messi in a free role behind suarez, dembele as LW and griezmann as RW. He could go central when messi drifts to RW. De Jong and Arthur as the 2 midfielders. Could be worth a try

Newcomer

It seems Neymar is faking injuries to spend time in Barcelona.

Neymar, who was in BCN for the last couple of days, remains dreaming of returning to the Catalan club after a move didn't go through last summer. The Brazilian visited Nuba, a restaurant owned by Javier Bordas, Barça director, with whom he maintains a very good relationship. [md]

Ney feels at home in Barcelona, ​​like his friends, who before going to party with him, witnessed the 4-1 win at the Camp Nou against Celta de Vigo. [md]

In addition, the skillful winger attended Luis Suárez' wife birthday party on Saturday. There he spoke with Messi and Suárez to tell them that he still wants to return to home, and that is Barcelona for him. [md]

I wonder if you are joking or are just a bit delusional.

Neymar got an injury with Brazil national team and was subbed off. He came back to Paris and had extensive medical examinations which concluded he was injured for a month. How did Neymar trick everyone and the medical imagery to just spend time in Barcelona exactly ?
You do know that even when not injured Neymar travel all the time to enjoy time with his friends and ladies ?
Why would anyone use the "he is faking injuries" like it is a good thing?
That is terrible if true, something to make us stay away even further from him.

It is simply in Messigician mind. Neymar doesn't even need to "fake injury" to go to Barcelona. He used to go there when completely fit...

As usual, Alves was bitter when he left as he didn't get the contract he deemed he deserved. Seems like no european club took the gamble and he had to go back to Brazil.
He has a big mouth and even in his statement, he said he has not experienced racism by himself. His friends allegedly has been victims though. As you pointed out, the guy did receive a banana in spanish stadium. What are his thought about spain then ? I agree with him about the "stressing life" in Paris though and ofc there will be racist people like everywhere else, especially in crisis time. But seeing a guy who has played in Italy (where there is a racist offence in stadium pretty much every other day), Spain (not to the level of Italy), France (where he has himself not be subjected to racism) and who endorses fully Bolsonaro, talk about racism as if it was a deciding factor is funny.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

9urAoYp.jpg

Newcomer

Alves is that annoying guy who always knows everything better than everyone else.

The player was truly amazing but the guy is so annoying.

I remember at the end of last season, when we were losing games, he couldn't shut the fuck up and was talking like he knows how to win and people should start to listen to him. But on the pitch he was showing, despite his technical quality which is still out of this world, he had no more legs. Acting like the players, the coach even the president should bow to him. Obnoxious character.

He likes to talk too much bs.

Not saying Neymar isn't like that (the guy is an avid gamer and goes to party everywhere) but Alves is just the guy that has (shitty) opinion about everything and knows better. Wouldn't read too much in what he has to say.

and this is who these comedians are clamoring to come back

The only worry you should have with Neymar is not his "sensibility" but his level of football. His level is still excellent but his injuries are very worrying. This is what Barça leaders should consider. Is this phenomenal fottballer is worth all this money despite his shortened seasons. If he is a manchild but play like Messi-lite on the pitch, it is worth it. And obviously, his former teammates do like his character if they want him to come back so bad.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Alves is that annoying guy who always knows everything better than everyone else.

The player was truly amazing but the guy is so annoying.

I remember at the end of last season, when we were losing games, he couldn't shut the fuck up and was talking like he knows how to win and people should start to listen to him. But on the pitch he was showing, despite his technical quality which is still out of this world, he had no more legs. Acting like the players, the coach even the president should bow to him. Obnoxious character.

He likes to talk too much bs.

Not saying Neymar isn't like that (the guy is an avid gamer and goes to party everywhere) but Alves is just the guy that has (shitty) opinion about everything and knows better. Wouldn't read too much in what he has to say.

Moral of the story is: Brazilian players, while geniuses, are unpredictable and prone to unsound career decisions. It's a miracle we were able to get 6-8 elite years out of Alves.

Only got 3 out of Neymar and looks like you guys got 0 so far.

EdmondDantes

Neymar is finished.

Never mind his injury proneness, he has physically declined as well. I wanted him here if it meant we could boot Vidal and Rakitic out, but since it didn't happen and they are goners in January/June anyway I couldn't care less about him. He'd be another waste of money.

That humble, hungry 21-year-old is no more. There's plenty of talents out there, let us not waste our time and money on this bloated drunkard.

Newcomer

Moral of the story is: Brazilian players, while geniuses, are unpredictable and prone to unsound career decisions. It's a miracle we were able to get 6-8 elite years out of Alves.

Only got 3 out of Neymar and looks like you guys got 0 so far.

We got 2 elite half seasons. Hoping we will have him fresh and fit in 2020.

Imo, Alves career is very good. Better than Neymar's one. Because he was so much better than almost anyone else in his position during such a long time. He is just old but had still good feet. I don't like the man but the player was unreal.

Neymar is finished.

Never mind his injury proneness, he has physically declined as well. I wanted him here if it meant we could boot Vidal and Rakitic out, but since it didn't happen and they are goners in January/June anyway I couldn't care less about him. He'd be another waste of money.

That humble, hungry 21-year-old is no more. There's plenty of talents out there, let us not waste our time and money on this bloated drunkard.
He has lost a bit of his acceleration.

Home of Barca Fans