Neymar Jr.

Givenchy

such hypocrisy from Messi.. promises us we'll do everything to win a CL - the team bottles it. backs a manager who turned our club into a meme and now Griezmann has an attitude problem whilst Neymar, who screwed the club over + his father is welcome back? :lol:

club needs a fucking reset. sell Suarez, Coutinho, Raki and Busi. if Messi is unhappy i'm sure City will pay his buyout clause. this 1 player controlling the entire club has to stop, we are FC BARCA not FC Messi

its not only on the field, set up to feed Messi so much so that a player through on goal would rather wait and pass to Messi than score a simple goal for the TEAM. its also becoming off the field where he also seems to decide who plays and where, who is manager, who we sign.. terrible situation and really shows these seniors don't give a shit about Barca. our entire wage budget is skewed by the amount we pay him also

Last edited:

Don Andrésº8

Awful player right now, he is good to fuk even more the team... Barcelona needs a proper team and not this kind of players bartomeu is clueless and needs to go

Judoman

He's TIER 1 reliability, dawg.

I don t buy it. Messi meets with board and one of board members leaks this to the media and it ends up on some twitter acc?
I don t think so. It doesn t benefit anybody in this story.

In any case, if by any chance this stuff is true (seniors lobbying for Neymar s return), they should all be sold without mercy to send the message to the future stars.
I m fucking allergic to players messing with club s management. Play the game and stfu.

xXKonan

Who are those heavyweights? I only know heavyweight suarez aka fat suarez
Messi, Suarez, Alba, Pique, Rakitic, Busi, Mats are the guys I would classify as heavyweights.

But guys like Pique and a large number of guys such as the French group and perhaps some of the newer guys would love to have Griezmann here while guys like Messi and Suarez and the Brazilian dudes would like Neymar back instead.

Last edited:

cro-man

Messi, Suarez, Alba, Pique, Rakitic, Busi. are the guys I would classify as heavyweights.

But guys like Pique and a large number of guys such as the French group and perhaps some of the newer guys would love to have Griezmann here while guys like Messi and Suarez and the Brazilian dudes would like Neymar back instead.

yeah i know. It was just a joke. We need to get rid of many players here but i think messi first has the most say who will stay and who will go. Suarez wont be replaced if the reports are true. We are going for griezmann as lw and some cheap option like boateng for suarez when he needs rest:lol:

Such a big club ruled by his players so sad...

Devils

Messi, Suarez, Alba, Pique, Rakitic, Busi, Mats are the guys I would classify as heavyweights.

aka the players who started in every CL humiliation we've had over the past 3 years.

Throw Roberto in there too.

smhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Home of Barca Fans