Neymar Jr.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
lol WTF dudes! you guys are looking at it all wrong. But even if keeping the freaky sex pov and he were to come back, give him a performance based contract only, meaning no climax no pay. Always wondered why clubs don't do that? I mean, it's the 1st thing I'd do if in charge of drafting contracts. That and forced boot to China whenever I chose

At his current level, he'd still bring a lot to the table... or kitchen counter hehe but it all depends on price way I see it. Lots of starfish in the seas :cool:

cause top players wont accept those conditions

Newcomer

If NeyNey goes maybe Mbappe stays...

Erhhhh no !

There is no relation between Neymar and Mbappé contract renewal.

If you talk on personal level, Mbappé likes Neymar and prefers to play in aPSG with Neymar than without Neymar.

The point is Neymar wanted to leave and have pissed off the board. So talking about a renewal seems pointless just 3 months after. Mbappé, i'm pretty sue, will not renew anyway. He doesn't show it but he is as ruthless as Neymar whne it comes to transfer/contract.

Btw, Neymar will likely start on the bench at Bernabeu as he is out of rythm.

Copperpot

Banned
[MENTION=15570]Newcomer[/MENTION]

Quotes today by Tuchel on non-toxic Neymar.

"It's not easy to manage him at all!"

"He has a big, big heart, but, unfortunately, he does not always show that he is a generous, reliable boy".

"Sometimes it is provocative and it's very bad because it's not necessary."

"Ney is provocative when he feels that something is wrong, but he isn't when he is calm."

If Barcelona (or any club) pay £200m for a grenade like Neymar (even £60m+) they want their heads looking at.

Messigician

"He has a big, big heart, but, unfortunately, he does not always show that he is a generous, reliable boy".

"Ney is provocative when he feels that something is wrong, but he isn't when he is calm."

If Barcelona (or any club) pay £200m for a grenade like Neymar (even £60m+) they want their heads looking at.

Who cares what tuchel says, we had him here for years without issue

Messigician

Without an issue? Then why was this thread rated 1 star out of 5 until Barcelona started to be linked with him again? Now it's 2 stars (still not great).

I think you also need to read pages 1 to 80.

Pages 1 to 80? So when he first left Barca? Umm of course we will be upset lol.

Only ppl like BBZ had issue with Neymsr when he was playing for us.

Newcomer

This is the full quote:

Regarding Neymar, with whom he is very close, Tuchel did not fail also to point finger one of the big faults of the Brazilian: "Is he simple to manage? Not easy at all! He has a big, big heart, but unfortunately he does not always show that he is a good boy, generous. Sometimes he is provocative and it's a shame because it's not necessary. " A problem that the German speaks openly with his player: "Yes, yes, I tell him. We laugh a lot together and I always try to tell the truth. He accepts it, but it's difficult. "Ney" is provocative when he feels that something is wrong. Not when he is calm. "

I see no harm in this excerpt. The coach even says he laughs about it with Neymar.

Remember when Mbappé made his shocking talk during UNFP awards ceremony ? Tuchel said this : Kylian Mbappé's speech at the UNFP Awards: "I am a little divided. He has great goals, a lot of confidence, he knew very well what he was doing. My opinion ? I invite him to take responsibility, but like all players! They are all invited to take it: to be on time, eat well, rest well, be rigorous in training and during matches, it is not necessary to make a speech for that. But I'm not angry, he's special, he wants to score and has big ambitions so it's normal. "

You have to understand that those players have big ego. You shit continuously on Neymar and think he is toxic because you don't like him. If you look at what Mbappé does, you could prolly say the same thing but you don't have the same vision because he has a good image. Just look at Mbappé attitude before the game at Bruges, haha. The guy was pulling his suitcase on two wheels like a kid who is sulking and said he had to prove it is hard to let him on the bench after the game.
[tw]1186750457328361479[/tw]

But is it important ? No, it isn't. As long as they are performing and they have their manager/teammates back.

Ronaldinho was prolly the worst of all and everybody likes him :

https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/mediapla...luis-fernandez-dans-un-restaurant-955741.html

An ex-teammate explains that Ronaldinho had a feud with our coach because he was benched due to his notorious lifestyle (party, drinking, girls). Ronaldinho was trolling him by going to the place where our coach was dining with several girls/prostitutes.

And i have never seen anyone criticize Ronaldinho. He is maybe lucky that social media/smartphone weren't what they are today. People are outraged because Neymar went to a Davis Cup game in Madrid. What would they say about Ronnie ? Haha.

Other than that, you have also a recent interview from Marquinhos about Neymar :

"Neymar has lived things that have made him mature as a person, and as a player. I hope it will be a very good season for him and for us," said AFP Marquinhos, vice-captain of PSG , before the big game of Champions League Tuesday against Real Madrid.

After his failed transfer to FC Barcelona this summer, his extras sporting concerns, and his recent injury, what is the state of mind of the Brazilian superstar for his third season in Paris?

"Ney has always been a great guy, someone who does not do things in half, it shows on the field, when he takes the ball he wants to be decisive," said his compatriot Marquinhos.

"Once he's on the pitch, even after all that has happened to the transfer window and the other stories, he's back on the pitch to win, score, be decisive, he's not hiding." This is how he proves that he is thoroughly with us, "he adds.

Out of European spring twice because of a serious injury to the right foot, will Neymar finally justify the 222 million euros spent in 2017 by the PSG? "I really hope ! He always wants to show, to win, he's a real competitor, and not just in football. In everything he does, he wants to be the best, it is always on his mind. If he has not been (the best) in recent years, he will want to be this season for sure. "

It remains to show that he does everything, especially off the field, to succeed. His coach Thomas Tuchel, for example, did not appreciate his trip to Madrid to attend a Davis Cup match last week when he was returning from injury.

"There are other things to say as well, he worked well during the week, he did everything that he should" says Marquinhos, "I think we can put more emphasis on the good things he does. than those he did not do. "

"If you put all this in the balance, the good things it does (are superior) but there are always the bad ones that will be more talked about because it's Ney! When you talk about Ney, it echoes around the world "As a friend, he always does good things but people do not say this".

Newcomer

Btw guys, you really don't know that journos are doing their money by putting out of context quotes/titles to draw attention ?

You will see more controversial quotes titles about Neymar/Mbappé even when they aren't doing anything special while other get a free pass.

Now, the journos have found a new way to do tabloid stuff with the incoming game against Real Madrid. As Neymar and Mbappé were injured not too long ago, they are both in a not perfect shape. As a consequence, it is very possible that they won't play the full match either.

Be ready for media stirring shit up about that.

Yesterday, spanish journalist during press conference even changed Tuchel words and said that Tuchel had declared Mbappé was his favorite player. In front of Tuchel ! Journos are funny (if it was not for their lack of ethics).

Copperpot

Banned
Why do you keep mentioning Ronaldinho as a comparison to Neymar in terms of controversialness?

Ronaldinho (whilst no model professional) was no where near as controversial as Neymar, so don't even try to put them in the same bracket as each other and Neymar won't have a footballing legacy as great as Ronaldinho in my opinion, even though Ronaldinho's stay at the top was quite short lived.

You really are the definition of a 'fan boy' though Newcomer, reading your posts on Neymar, the length's you go to in defending his behavior and footballing performances (when he's had a bad game) is quite simply OTT.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

But if he comes here he will show his true colours , a flop , that he's not world class , that he's not fit for Valverde's football.

So that would be Neymar , Coutinho , Griezmann , Dembele , Frenkie ...pretty much everyone except Messi. These are actually sunday league players who deceived everyone into believing they're actually football players. Sucks that we somehow managed to gather all of them but I consider it just a coincidence. Valverde exposed them for the low skilled players they are.

Now...If only we could get some of that Pele , Maradona , Iniesta , Xavi dna and duplicate them into their goat younger versions of themselves maybe Valverde will finally have a decent team who to implement his ideas on.

We can only dream dawgs.

Newcomer

Why do you keep mentioning Ronaldinho as a comparison to Neymar in terms of controversialness?

Ronaldinho (whilst no model professional) was no where near as controversial as Neymar, so don't even try to put them in the same bracket as each other and Neymar won't have a footballing legacy as great as Ronaldinho in my opinion, even though Ronaldinho's stay at the top was quite short lived.

You really the definition of a 'fan boy' though Newcomer, reading your posts on Neymar, the length's you go to in defending his behavior and footballing performances (when he's had a bad game) is quite simply OTT.

I'm talking about Ronaldinho because both played at my club. I've seen both and really Neymar behaviour is way better than Ronaldinho's one. Or i should say less bad.

I'm not talking about legacy because Ronaldinho has a better legacy. In fact, while being an astounding player, Neymar doesn't have much legacy.

I'm just using Ronaldinho as an example that whatever you throw in about Neymar being toxic, being this and that, you could say it about a lot of players. Even one of the best player of all time at his prime like Ronaldinho.

I don't think that means being a fan boy but being fair.

Neymar gets a lot of shit because we know everything that he does. Same way people criticizes Verratti because he goes to party and has been caught smoking. Who is criticizing Buffon or Pirlo or even Zidane when they were heavy smokers ?

And how am i defending Neymar footballing performances ? The guy defends himself by being one of the best players ever with a PSG shirt. If saying that he is not fit is defending him, so then be it. You must not know a lot of football if you don't know form is important. Even Messi, after injury, needs to pick up some form to perform as his usual self.

If i was a Neymar fanboy, i would want him to go to Barça as it is what he wanted this summer. And i sure don't care if he is happy or not to stay at PSG as long as he keeps performing. I'm a PSG fanboy though and i like Neymar because he is our best player by a mile. Must seem strange to you that a fan like a great footballer playing for his club. When he will leave PSG, i won't hear any of the story surronding his lifestyle as PSG won't be brought in the story and i won't care (i already don't care if he currently goes to Barcelona on the week-end to hook up with some prostitutes as long as he is good).

This is what i said after his games this season. For a fan boy, i don't seem to be pretty dithyrambic about his performances :

Not been great but still one of the less bad and one of the less inactive.

To be honest, it was one of his worst games with PSG (all players were terrible). But he showed that glimpse of class to score the decisive goal.

A bis team, dire performance from everyone. Only Di Maria has shown something when he came on the pitch.
2 good goals from Reims but terrible defending from PSG.

Imo, he has showed on several occasions today his talent is way superior than any other player in the pitch. He is the best player of PSG and in L1 by far.
However, he is also far from being good enough in his accelerations. Thus, his dribbles attempts were more than often unsuccessful. He needs to get his full fitness back to beat players with his trademark moves. Pretty contrasting game in which you can see his brillance but also his current shortcomings.
Most importantly, he scored again. It is good for his confidence and i hope we will get the fully fit Neymar for CL knock-outs (and Mbappé too).

There is nothing pointing to a contract extension though. Neymar is highly professional and does his job well with full commitment but that doesn't mean he has changed his mind. I still think he won't renew.

Pretty average game but it was expected without any rythm.

PSG overall won without difficulty but a bit boring again the way they play.

Draxler was good.

KingLeo10

You really are the definition of a 'fan boy' though Newcomer, reading your posts on Neymar, the length's you go to in defending his behavior and footballing performances (when he's had a bad game) is quite simply OTT.

How's mid table life treating you, dawg?

Vilarrubi

[MENTION=15570]Newcomer[/MENTION] he probably doesn’t know you’re a PSG fan, so you get labelled as fanboy because you are knowledgeable about Neymar stuff.

Thoughts on the game tonight? Pretty hyped for it tbf, don’t really watch many games other than Barca but will be tuning in.

Home of Barca Fans