Neymar Jr.

Givenchy

dont trust MD on Neymar news. Last week they said the same thing about Neymar going to Juve and now, out of nowhere, Liverpool? this is the same club in which Klopp said just a few days ago that they wont buy Coutinho back cause he's expensive. I doubt they'll splash 180m on Neymar.

Sport is more reliable for Neymar news than MD cause they have very reliable Brazilian reporters working over there. On tomorrow's cover, they are saying that Barca will present the first official offer this week and that Leonardo will try to convince Neymar to stay in PSG one more time tomorrow. If Neymar refuses to stay, they will allow him to go and will listen to offers.

i think they meant Barto and Nasser could meet in Liverpool

Donatello

That is one already.

Malcom did a very poor choice going to Barça at the end. Have not played regularly during a whole year and is shipped out in Russia after one year.

As per reports, the salary offer is huge, one of the reasons he turned down Everton. Actually, he'd never have gotten such an offer if he were a Roma flop.

Just see Justin Kluivert, same could've happened to Malcom. But albeit with a lower offer, & no CL.

And its not like he wasted one year, he learnt a lot, I assume. Plus he is still 22, so he has got lot of time. And who knows we might buy him back in future.

gr98

https://www.ondacero.es/programas/t...aciones_201907315d40ca3a0cf21768fa77c7aa.html

Ernest Folch: "PSG has lowered its claims for Neymar and negotiations are accelerating."

Ernest Folch talks about the new cover of the Sport newspaper that talks about the PSG asking for 180 million to close the signing of Neymar. He says that "it is a slow negotiation and that it is carried out by intermediaries" and it is very clear that "it will be very difficult to see Neymar on September 1 at Paris Saint Germain".

KingLeo10

Imagine if we would have Neymar and Dembele in the same team.

I would seriously kill myself :lol:

Only to do this

tenor.gif

when ole EV starts Rakitic and Busquets again in CL KO games.

:valverde:

Zidane82

Apparently PSG have dropped the asking price to under 200 million but say they won’t sell to US under any circumstances !?

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
No the don't have issues with each other.

Dybala's issues are he's not flexible at all. He only thrives as a #10/SS type role and doesn't have the work rate nor pace to be thrown out wide and nor has the attributes to be a pure forward. that's why he doesn't play for Argentina much.

Thanks.

Newcomer

Apparently PSG have dropped the asking price to under 200 million but say they won’t sell to US under any circumstances !?

Those journos have a new "exclusive" information every day or even twice a day and you are still believing them ?

PSG has been clear : they have not yet received any (serious) offer for Neymar. Let's wait to see their answer when Barcelona actually makes a real bid.

And the longer it drags, the less likely PSG will sell as all good players on the market have been/are being poached.

Not sure why PSG should sell under 200 M when a Pépé or a Lukaku are worth 80 M€ or more now.

Home of Barca Fans