10 - Lionel Messi - V6

MessiTBE

Banned
Should have been a treble winning season followed by a ballon dor. Now it’s just a la Liga winning season and nothing else to follow

clemente

Aha, the classic BBZ excuse. Sorry, I trust what I see. And I see absolutely nada from him. He is content playing with his best bud Suarez who missed 30 clear cut chances this season, he is content playing under the most negative manager Barca has had in the 21st century.

Again how do you know that he is content? Do you actually think he is going to ask for a player to be out? Think with your head

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Again how do you know that he is content? Do you actually think he is going to ask for a player to be out? Think with your head

In his interviews he keeps saying that Suarez is the best CF in the world and he enjoys playing with him a lot. Not to mention that the guy is literally his best friend who lives next door. He keeps praising EV as well. That's how I know he is quite content.

xxxxxx

I'm not blaming exclusively him. But he's done a terrible job as a captain and as the most influential figure we've had in our history. His performances are the best ever, of course, but he can't do it alone. If he can't acknowledge that passing every ball to him is not a good tactic, what can be said?

That's not down to Messi if all the other players go into hiding. Coutinho cost us 160m euros and he doesn't even want to dribble or pass it forward. Suarez is too busy fighting with the other team members.

We have too many average players in the squad. I honestly feel Messi is trying to do too much because he has to pull the weight from the other players.

ManusXavi

Did just fine today, Malcom too. Both players would have been helped more if Barca didn't camp so close to Valencia's goal

Raketa10

He won't get Ballon d'Or after this loss and to be fair his backing of Valverde made me so mad that I don't even want him to win.

Pedro

La Masia
In the last 8 seasons we've only won the CL once, EV was only manager for 2 of those seasons, so there has been 5 seasons with other managers in that time period where we didn't win CL.

Pedro

La Masia
Leo will win Ballon D'or, Canavaro was the last defender to win it in 2006 and that was because of World Cup win.

Home of Barca Fans