CatalinR10

Let's hope Messi scores 4 vs Eibar.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION]

Altomonte

Mbappé has now scored 32 and has another chance to score against Reims next week.
I don't know if Messi cares, but if he wants to defend his Golden Boot he should score at least 1 goal tomorrow, to reach 35 goals. Still not out of reach for Mbappé, so scoring 2 goals would make us feel better ...

Hardy

Leo has a two goal lead with one match left for both but Mbappe has the tiebreaker.

no share? what do you mean for tiebreaker? I remember someone here say that in case of equal goals it goes to the player with less minutes played (so Mbappè in this case) but I don't find source about that.

soul24rage

no share? what do you mean for tiebreaker? I remember someone here say that in case of equal goals it goes to the player with less minutes played (so Mbappè in this case) but I don't find source about that.

if I remember correctly ronaldo and suarez shared the award for having equal amount of goals back in 13/14. I don't think the rule has changed

Mitchell1978

I remember reading something like that but i too can't find anything about it let alone something on the official site or the wikipedia site so it might not be true.

Arizona Scott

I think a tie means multiple winners of the award, make multiple trophies.

Yes it is crazy Ligue 1 goals are worth the same. I was kinda thinking it factored in Neymar's thinking they had just jumped Portugal as the last league (5th place in Uefa) where a goal = 2 points, and where he assumed he could clean up in this award. Probably they allow the 5th place (where as CL have made special distinctions for top 3 and now top 4) because it is from French media thing and they know they probably will never crack top 4 but can fight with Portugal and Russia to be the last one in at 2x per goal.

Pedro

La Masia
Reims away in the last match which could be tough, Mbappe might score 1, can't see him scoring more than 2

raedkuwait

Mbappé has now scored 32 and has another chance to score against Reims next week.
I don't know if Messi cares, but if he wants to defend his Golden Boot he should score at least 1 goal tomorrow, to reach 35 goals. Still not out of reach for Mbappé, so scoring 2 goals would make us feel better ...
who the fuck cares, am not sure he cares, only one goal mattered and he was not able to score it
and he knows it.

Pedro

La Masia
50 goals for the little Magician and Let's hope it secures the Golden boot

Always have hope, never give up, Let's hope Leo wins the CL next season.

[MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]

Home of Barca Fans