Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Morten

I actually expected United to get a fluke draw and Liverpool to bottle it, good that didnt happen.
Liverpool might push City all the way.

Liverpool so consistent this season! Amazing league season! Salah is getting back to his best! Still think City will win the league.

Salah truly deserved better in this ballon dor, but he didnt win a trophy and he plays for Egypt, so nevermind.

Devils

Liverpool are so good.

Damn their recruitment over the past few seasons has be unbelievable.

Fffffssss VVD, Alisson, shaquiri...they are all earning Liverpool so many important points.

D10S_JC

The referees are in favor of Liverpool and City have been hit with some bad injury. I hope Pep can retain the title cos I don't want to see Liverpool win it.

utility73

Liverpool are so good.

Fffffssss VVD, Alisson, shaquiri...they are all earning Liverpool so many important points.

No to forget Salah himself was an absolute steal in retrospect. Many were laughing at Liverpool when they bought him, I know I did :)

serghei

Liverpool are so good.

They would be 5th now with the same squad if they didn't have a world class manager. The players that play in Klopp's Liverpool develop at a fast rate. That's always the work of a great manager.

Milner was a meme before, because of what Messi did to him. Nobody heard of players like Robertson or Arnold. Now this Gomez player popped up. Shakiri was mediocre and a Bayern reject. Wijnaaldum was also a raw medium-talent from Eredivisie. Mane wasn't anything big, and came from Southampton. Salah was a good player that's about it, now he's extraordinary. Firmino was a promising player from Hoffenheim. Henderson never make headlines about being a wanted player, or anything close to a great midfielder.

Liverpool and Atletico are now taking full on advantage of having great managers.

Last edited:

Morten

I said it before ill say it now Pep's teams struggle badly against parked buses. He doesn't know how to break them down

You look at the possession stats and you might think that Crystal Palace is parking it, but not really.
Parked bus means no intent of attacking, Crystal Palace shows plenty of intent when they actually get the ball, though they sit quite deep out of neccessity.

Messigician

You look at the possession stats and you might think that Crystal Palace is parking it, but not really.
Parked bus means no intent of attacking, Crystal Palace shows plenty of intent when they actually get the ball, though they sit quite deep out of neccessity.

Qell city just aren't all that then.

Messi doesn't need Pep but Pep needs Messi

Home of Barca Fans