Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

khaled_a_d

Typical Arsenal and Özil ... showboating against mediocre teams but you can‘t find them anywhere once some real opposition shows up.

Too early for this, they played against top teams only in their 1st 2 games with a new coach, and Arsenal lately even failed against inferior opponents.

El Trencaxarxes

News emerging that the helicopter of Leicester City's owner has crashed outside the stadium. Still not a lot of information, but judging from the pictures it does not look good. What a hellish day at King Power Stadium. Fingers crossed that there are no casualties. Unfortunately helicopter crashes are usually some serious stuff.

ronniecro

i read some tweet that Vichai was onboard...i mean he would make a statement if he was not in that helicopter...horrible

Devils

Been over 8 hours and still no confirmation of the status of the people who were on that helicopter.

Hope they pull through.

Jenks

The state of the Wembley pitch is embarrassing. It's horrible to look at. I suppose the only thing you can say in their defence is that league games were not supposed to be played on it this season if Spurs' stadium had been finished on time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The state of the Wembley pitch is embarrassing. It's horrible to look at. I suppose the only thing you can say in their defence is that league games were not supposed to be played on it this season if Spurs' stadium had been finished on time.

Spurs should have been deducted points or had this and other games made to be away games for them.

Morten

Lampard wasnt far off knocking out another big team(his former club), they did very well away against Chelski.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Very open game , entertaining to watch.
[MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION] doesnt EPL have VAR ? I just think they couldn't be bothered to check.

Home of Barca Fans