Champions League

Total-Football

you must be still young if you don't remmeber that juve -milan borefest.

Lmao.. I remember that Final.. And the pitch was filled with world class players. It's like both teams were waiting for the pk kicks since minute 1.
I think the measurement of a CL is the whole course. The finals do not represent the quality of the CL.
Another terrible ass final Was the one where Milan won 2 0 versus Liverpool.

KingLeo10

Lmao.. I remember that Final.. And the pitch was filled with world class players. It's like both teams were waiting for the pk kicks since minute 1.
I think the measurement of a CL is the whole course. The finals do not represent the quality of the CL.

03 was peak Italian shithousing.

Also, Milan won 2-1. Pool scored a late one and Milan were sweating bullets hoping for no repeat of 05 last 5 mins. lol.

Hamzah

High Definition Member

I loved that final lol. Inzaghi scrappy goals and shut up the premier league team

diDi7

@didi7 thanks for confirming the stereotype of the Bayern fan is well and true.

I could post Messi dunking on you guys in 09 or 15. Or Spain/Pique dunking on your boys in 08 and 10.

At the end of the day, you didn't have the guts to come out swinging BEFORE the game. Enjoy your tinpot treble :lol:

Hello dumbass, the whole reason I don't do it before the time is because I don't know what is going to happen. Some of y'all are so cocksure of yourselves, talking nonstop bullshit and then end up with a thumb up your asses at the end.

Lol you can post Messi dunking us all day. That shit is old.

Also, that stereotype applies to Barca fans especially. The toxicity in this forum is insaaaaaane. Not saying it isn't similar to other fanbases. But wow to have such a lack of self awareness :w000t:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Hello dumbass, the whole reason I don't do it before the time is because I don't know what is going to happen. Some of y'all are so cocksure of yourselves, talking nonstop bullshit and then end up with a thumb up your asses at the end.

Also, that stereotype applies to Barca fans especially. The toxicity in this forum is insaaaaaane. Not saying it isn't similar to other fanbases. But wow to have such a lack of self awareness :w000t:

I don’t remember anyone thinking Barca were going to win. An outside chance at best. Most knew this team isn’t good enough

KingLeo10

What exactly is the awareness you're looking for?

Who on here claimed we were favorites v Bayern? Find me 1 serious post that said we were favorites.

You don't see me going on Bayernzone and calling out Bayern fans for supposed toxicity?

What you pulled was a level of embarrassment that is rarely seen in the aftermath of a major trophy.

diDi7

Aight I'm off. Ban me if you like.

And other than that fin guy, I'll go ahead and say I hope Barca has good stuff in their future.

Sorry for being a bit of a cunt. Some folks here just itch me a bit much. See y'all next season. :valverde:

El Gato

Villarato!
PSG deserved the final. They gave Bayern run for their money. Good match. Tuchel did good job turning PSG into a team.. I am very surprised he was able to do that after the Cavani-Nrymar and other incidents.

Nah, he's not done enough as a manager to make them credible. Atalanta result prompted by individual efforts carried their momentum. It may have helped him to get a bit of cohesion and some players to keep compact shape and sacrifice without losing focus, but it's not really Tuchel credit to take IMO

Where he does deserve credit tonight is making minor adjustments to observed weaknesses. Trying to win by spotting weakness and also adjusting when things go off balance. Also choosing Herrera over Gueye or some other less creative player was net benefit.

He has a decent selection in him. Might have a career at Germany NT down the line

FinBarcelonafan

Aight I'm off. Ban me if you like.

And other than that fin guy, I'll go ahead and say I hope Barca has good stuff in their future.

Sorry for being a bit of a cunt. Some folks here just itch me a bit much. See y'all next season. :valverde:

Don't be butthurt. You won. No hard feeling. Its football. If there wouldn't be emotion it would be pointless to chat.

FinBarcelonafan

What exactly is the awareness you're looking for?

Who on here claimed we were favorites v Bayern? Find me 1 serious post that said we were favorites.

You don't see me going on Bayernzone and calling out Bayern fans for supposed toxicity?

What you pulled was a level of embarrassment that is rarely seen in the aftermath of a major trophy.

He is talking nonsense. Awareness of what? Most of the fans here knew Bayern was massive favourite. Mostly we got upset after their cocky comments.

KingLeo10

Just frustration that his team has been dicked around by Spanish teams in 5 of the last 6 years.

Yup.

And here's a lesson in class:

RM due to our eternal rivalry receive much more vitriol than Bayern ever do from Barcelona fans. Yet, when these guys did a treble of CLs, Wolfe and Morten didn't come here swinging and calling for heads for supposed toxicity.

Home of Barca Fans