Champions League

Newcomer

I don't think so. Terrible from the ref. Just horrible. We could easily be on the end of such a decision.

I don't mind that penalty decision. New rule is that it is penalty if the arm is in not natural position.

I do mind the two gifts PSG players did in the first half. We basically handed them the win. The ref was ok during the whole game.

serghei

Yep Kimpembe played dumb. And according to rules it's a valid penalty probably. But before VAR came in, this kind of handball was hardly ever punished. Maybe that's why I find it 'generous'.

It's hard to spot at times. But for me it was a penalty as soon as I saw the replay.

Newcomer

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] [MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION]

How was Ole during his coaching job at Norway?

Seems like he's actually a great coach and isn't as bad as he was made out be during his stint at Cardiff City.

Well today, it is not really down to Ole.

PSG self-destructed. I mean they had under 20% of possession and we gave them 2 goals for free.

fergus90

PSG rarely seem to play well in a Champions league knock out game. United weren't much better but PSG gifted them goals.

CatalinR10

Too harsh penalty

if that shot was from around 2 meters away , you can't give a penalty for that .

The shot wasn't from close distante + his hand wasn't near the body.

Clear pen.

What was actually harsh was that the game was added 3 minutes , i get it , there was a penaldo but the referre ended the game in the 10th minute of extra time , lmao.

Absolutely disgusting.

Home of Barca Fans