Champions League

Kul_z

1. Real Madrid (ESP) / Manchester City (ENG) vs Lyon (FRA) / Juventus (ITA)
2. Leipzig (GER) vs Atl?tico (ESP)
3. Napoli (ITA) / Barcelona (ESP) vs Chelsea (ENG) / Bayern M?nchen (GER)
4. Atalanta (ITA) vs Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)

1. Winner quarter-final 1 vs winner quarter-final 3
2. Winner quarter-final 2 vs winner quarter-final 4

So,

Scrap a win against napoli, beat bayern with 2 goal margin, beat city in a thriller and lose to atletico in final.

You hear it here first

Vilarrubi

EcjxLbsWsAAbBYR

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If not us, then just let Pep and City have it. Their fan base is pretty nice compared to other English teams, they don?t have many dislikable players and their coach is a Barca legend. Plus, the scummy Liverpool fans would be on suicide watch if City were to win it.

Daisymorr

Bayern! Worst 1/4 draw we could get. They have very fast defenders in Alaba, Pavard, Sule and Davies so I think we will struggle to get in behind them.
Their forwards could take us to the cleaners with their speed as well. The midfield is strong and athletic which will overrun us. I hope I'm wrong but I can see us being on the receiving end of a big scoreline.

We will beat Napoli but that will be our last Win in the CL this season

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Bayern! Worst 1/4 draw we could get. They have very fast defenders in Alaba, Pavard, Sule and Davies so I think we will struggle to get in behind them.
Their forwards could take us to the cleaners with there speed as well. The midfield is strong and athletic. I hope I'm wrong but I can see us being on the receiving end of a big scoreline, can see us losing both legs.
I would have taken any team other than Bayern in the draw.

We will beat Napoli but that will be our last Win in the CL this season

Maybe you should keep up with the news more as there's only 1 leg in a neutral venue.

Tackle

XgW1TQa.jpg

Pretty much the worst case scenario draw. Also really odd how all the clubs with R16 2nd leg matches still to be played got drawn on the same side of the bracket. We CAN win this tournament, but having to beat Bayern 3 days after we beat Napoli only to have to face Juve/Madrid/City 3 days after that might be asking a bit much from this squad.

Also the people saying PSG are going to walk all over Atalanta have no idea what they are talking about. Atalanta are tied for 2nd in Serie A and play some of the best football in Europe. They will be playing competitively into August while PSG will not have played an official match in 6 months. They are the favourites.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Simeone has to win this one and not choke for once given that Madrid will be out.

Man City and Guardiola can go fuck themselves.

Morten

Atalanta does have a decent chance at knocking out PSG, they have a very high top level, i`d say they are more dangerous than Juve.

Home of Barca Fans