Cristian Pavón

MTL_Barca

Ideal scenario would be having 3 starters + a plan B striker + at least one good winger who can play both wings best case. I know it's hard to keep good players as subs but on offense its actually sad how we cant sub on anyone that offers ANYTHING at all for years now. Denis, Aleix, Deulofeu, Arda, Gomes etc you can't expect them to help. They are ok to start easier games but not more.

Ironically Paulinho is our only sub that actually offers something unique.

Haven't seen much from Pavon so idk if he's good enough but i'd love to have a decent winger on the bench that can actually help vs a tired defense in a close game. Obviously Valverde would still sub on Gomes first as seen with Dembouz, but in my imagination it would still be nice :lol:

mia7007

Will not pay 30m for a backup winger. Keep Denis instead and give Amun it a chance
Unless he had a good WC (I expect him to start next match instead of Di Maria), it is ok to sign him as long as he has Italian passport as said begore

pregra

Best Argie on the pitch today. He has speed and is unpredictable. Some work to do on his technical skills though.

Porque

Did not impress me much after coming. Head down and runs down the line. Gave Argentina an option because the middle was too congested and no one else had pace for them.

We have to be careful not to overrate these World Cup performances. Carrillo looked like a world beater for the Peruvians against Denmark while Eriksson was poor.

xXKonan

[tw]1014883686611869696[/tw]

This journalist based in Argentina claims that we are willing to pay his buyout clause.

FCBfan22

Good news if it's true. 2 new CB's.

We can sell Vermaelen, loan Mina and still give Enterprenour some competition.

Home of Barca Fans