Tanguy Ndombele

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Haha, nice one.

I simply wrote the name of the usual front three, the same way people will talk about Neymar/Mbappé/Cavani.

In fact, it is pretty funny to see that both uruguayan strikers have declined so much. Is it a coincidence they share the same age and are both from Salto ?

I rate Suarez better than Cavani though, because of the fact Suarez is fat while Cavani is in top shape.

Right now I'll take Cavani's workrate and impeccable movement over whatever Suarez is offering us.

Newcomer

Well i can understand that opinion.
However, you may not know that, this year, Cavani could hardly control a ball or make a 5 meter pass. I have to put respect in his name over the fact he is still giving his all 100% every time, every game. Insane spirit, insane fitness, sad that he is a poor footballer.

Btw, to stay on topic, i think Ndombélé did misplace quite a few passes yesterday. It is probably the "worst performance" i have seen him deliver in big games. But afterall, the opponent was formidable.

Jair Ventura

Well i can understand that opinion.
However, you may not know that, this year, Cavani could hardly control a ball or make a 5 meter pass. I have to put respect in his name over the fact he is still giving his all 100% every time, every game. Insane spirit, insane fitness, sad that he is a poor footballer.

He should be sold while he still has value, and then replaced with Pépé.

Jair Ventura

I totally agree with that. It would be the sensible thing to do.
Mbappé in the middle and Pépé in the wing. Will not happen though, think he will go Bayern or MU.

It''ll be more likely if PSG is expeditious about replacing Henrique with Wenger.

in:

Ndombélé
Pépé
Militão or Konaté

out:

Cavani
Meunier(?)
Nkunku(?)
Rabiot

return:

Lo Celso

-----------------

Ideal summer

Newcomer

It is over for Militao, he will go to Madrid which is a shame because we almost had him before Porto secured the deal. It would have been such a coup in the context of FFP.

Ndombélé did say he has no favorite team. It is rare that a Ligue 1 player that is wanted by big clubs abroad chose to stay in Ligue 1 and go to PSG if they don't really like the club (like Kurzawa, Mbappé, Rothen etc.). I think he will go at City.

About Pépé, le LOSC needs money over everything. It will an auctiona nd the highest bidder will win it.

I read today TS wants to renew until 2022. He is still our best CB so i would be happy to keep him (hope no injury and no big decline). The CB search will depend on Marquinhos and Kehrer on one hand, and defensive midfield + fullbacks acquisitions on the other hand.

Lo Celso is definitely out. Betis will use the option to buy and the player was happy to leave PSG because he couldn't play at this best position (Neymar's one).

Jair Ventura

It is over for Militao, he will go to Madrid which is a shame because we almost had him before Porto secured the deal. It would have been such a coup in the context of FFP.

Ndombélé did say he has no favorite team. It is rare that a Ligue 1 player that is wanted by big clubs abroad chose to stay in Ligue 1 and go to PSG if they don't really like the club (like Kurzawa, Mbappé, Rothen etc.). I think he will go at City.

About Pépé, le LOSC needs money over everything. It will an auctiona nd the highest bidder will win it.

I read today TS wants to renew until 2022. He is still our best CB so i would be happy to keep him (hope no injury and no big decline). The CB search will depend on Marquinhos and Kehrer on one hand, and defensive midfield + fullbacks acquisitions on the other hand.

Lo Celso is definitely out. Betis will use the option to buy and the player was happy to leave PSG because he couldn't play at this best position (Neymar's one).

If Betis doesn’t qualify for Europe I don’t think they’ll have the funds to afford Lo Celso. They spent a lot last summer.

serghei

I like him but he looks like a highlights type of player. Has his moments for sure, when he looks great, but overall I wasn't impressed by his positioning and tactical discipline.

We chose well to sign De Jong instead of him.

Home of Barca Fans