Tanguy Ndombele

God Serena

Well, those times weren't standards. You can't take as a reference exceptional times and think of it as the norm.

Ndombélé is one of the best players of Lyon and wanted by the biggest clubs in the world. In the other hand, Barcelona has enough quality to beat Lyon with or without Ndombélé.
Lyon like to play a game with fast transition. If you control the tempo of the game in the midifeld, you have won the game. If you don't control the tempo but you are clinical, you have won the game. If you control the tempo and you are clinical, it will be ugly.
You have Messi, Suarez and Dembélé for the clinical part to bail you out in case you put in a bad performance. I have absolutely no worries for you. They don't even have Fekir, their captain and wild card (free kick and long shot taker).

:lol:

Newcomer

Yup. Often at the 65-70 th minute, he is drained out.
However, he was coming back from an injury so that has maybe an influence today.

Campos

France has the best young talents.
Still, their national team is playing some ugly ass football

Tanguy (like his name) and Frenkie will be the best on their position within 2-3 years.

Raketa10

He really surprised me. He needs to work on his passing precision but he could be a really great player.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Well, those times weren't standards. You can't take as a reference exceptional times and think of it as the norm.

Ndombélé is one of the best players of Lyon and wanted by the biggest clubs in the world. In the other hand, Barcelona has enough quality to beat Lyon with or without Ndombélé.
Lyon like to play a game with fast transition. If you control the tempo of the game in the midifeld, you have won the game. If you don't control the tempo but you are clinical, you have won the game. If you control the tempo and you are clinical, it will be ugly.
You have Messi, Suarez and Dembélé for the clinical part to bail you out in case you put in a bad performance. I have absolutely no worries for you. They don't even have Fekir, their captain and wild card (free kick and long shot taker).

I'm blocking you for putting clinical and suarez in the same sentence.

Newcomer

I'm blocking you for putting clinical and suarez in the same sentence.

Haha, nice one.

I simply wrote the name of the usual front three, the same way people will talk about Neymar/Mbappé/Cavani.

In fact, it is pretty funny to see that both uruguayan strikers have declined so much. Is it a coincidence they share the same age and are both from Salto ?

I rate Suarez better than Cavani though, because of the fact Suarez is fat while Cavani is in top shape.

Home of Barca Fans