Juan Miranda

Raketa10

Barça open the door for Barcelona B Cucurella to leave the club. Miranda will most likely be the back-up of Alba this season unless the club decide to sign a left back this summer. [sport]

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Barça open the door for Barcelona B Cucurella to leave the club. Miranda will most likely be the back-up of Alba this season unless the club decide to sign a left back this summer. [sport]

And who will play LB in Barca B then? If Alba gets injured for long term, we are screwed, since Miranda can only play 5 games in Liga if we want to keep him at Barca B too.

Oh, Sport, you magnificent piece of shit.

xXKonan

Did Albert Roge write the original article? surprising since he's reliable when it come to La Masia players or players coming from the outside to the B teams and below.

If he did write it I guess whatever info he got was bad and decided to redact the article.

Ascom

I think we should look more to Miranda. I had great expectations about cucurella but he disappointed a bit, defensenely he has been a total railway. But i wouldn't give up on him completely. Loan him to a lower la liga club where he will be need to work a lot more in terms of defense.

Raketa10

He is starting tonight. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets promoted instead of Cucu. He looks much more solid in defense even though he is only 18y old.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He has great footwork in defense. On and off going forward, though he did create some notable plays. I love fullbacks who have great footwork, Alves was a great example of this. Could trust him against anyone 1v1 in his prime. Also used it when dribbling and playing 1-2's with Messi.

This guy is a real talent. Hope he develops quickly and well.

xXKonan

Going by tonight it's pretty obvious who Valverde likes the most out of the two LBs.

Wouldn't be surprised at this point if Cucu ends up getting sold and Miranda despite not playing a full season with the B team will be Alba's backup.

henias

Great game from him, no complaints. Love his crosses and drives into danger zone, pity it's hasnt been a goal.

Would love him in the team

Raketa10

He is in and Cucu is out it’s obvoius and logical move. I also don’t agree that he should stay with B team. He is a big tallent and he won’t develop much in tercera while we need LB in our first team. There is not much thinking needed here, he should be promoted.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

He was always more talented than Cucu. I think experience was a bit of a factor in Cucurella being ahead of him, but not anymore. His talent seems to be bypassing that and he's leapfrogged him.

Another very good game for Miranda, he's more than good enough to get minutes in La Liga.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He is nothing like Alba. Don't think he would suit our style (4-3-3) either as he doesnt seem to have pace to run up and down the flank.

hamoon32

Even if he doesn't get promoted, he should at least train with the first team. 3rd division level won't help him much. He can play get 8/9 games for first team and about 15 for B team.

Home of Barca Fans