21 - Frenkie de Jong

cro-man

He had a sloppy start against juve with a misplaced pass here and there but he grew into the game like the rest of ajax. He does remind me of busquets but he is a bit more mobile and has better attacking skills.

beck123

Banned
Isn't he a bit small compared to an average dutch male? I mean, an average dutch male is at least 190cm. I don't talk about immigrants like Babel, Wijnaldulm etc.

He is pretty tall, 181cm is quite tall, but for a dutch male it's below average.

Andresito

Staff member
Isn't he a bit small compared to an average dutch male? I mean, an average dutch male is at least 190cm. I don't talk about immigrants like Babel, Wijnaldulm etc.

He is pretty tall, 181cm is quite tall, but for a dutch male it's below average.

Why the hell does that matter lol

serghei

Watching him in these last few games in CL, I underestimated his talent. He's one of the best midfielders in the world at 21. That's already past the 'promising talent' stage. Now I'm expecting him to slot in the first 11 with ease.

Same with De Ligt, which is why I think he's a must-sign player. Getting two young players like that who can just play in our first 11 since this early age is incredible.

hulinat

he compensates his height with his gigantic penis

khaled_a_d

Germany? Scandinavia?

No country has ever recorded more than 1.84 for an average male height. Netherlands has an average of 180.8 which is FDJ height

Home of Barca Fans