Lautaro Martinez

JohnN

Fuck it. Splash the cash and get him too. Then watch how a 1.5 billion squad can fail spectacularly without a sporting plan.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
His 110 million release clause can only be activated in july, so getting him now is completely out of the question... Not only Inter would ask 500 million, but also why would they transfer their best player mid season?

LABarcaFan

Once for EVER, Bartomeu and the board has to understand that this wrong policy has to stop. Throwing 110 million euros for one player is WRONG. Who is Lautaro after all? A World class striker? No. He is just midlevel player. In 20 matches so far he has scored 12 goals with 3 assists, but... PAY ATTENTION NOW.... already has 7 yellow and 2 red cards. I have sad it before. This guy has very serious mental issue. It probably comes from his childhood days. He is very unbalanced, same as Neymar. Do we really need that kind of players in our locker room?

I will bring you some names of not that well known soccer players, who have even better stat numbers and will coast a lot less.

1. Steven Berghuis (28) Feenoord, right winger 19 matches - 11 goals - 5 assists ........ $ 14.8 million. market value

2. Donyell Malen (21) PSV Eindhoven, central forward, 14 matches - 11 goals - 5 assists .......... $ 31.9 mil.

3. Carlos Vinicius (24) Benfica / Brazil, central forward 16 matches - 11 goals - 6 assists ......... $ 22.8 mil.

4. Andraz Sporara (25) Sporting / Slovenia, central forward , 11 matches - 12 goals - 1 assist .... $ 2.8 mil.

5. Paulinho (27) Braga/ Portugal, central forward , 14 matches - 9 goals - 2 assists ........... $ 6.84 mil.

All of this 5 players value combined is about 79 million euro. Of course, I am talking about the market value at the moment, which in most cases will be the same as their actual price, because they don't have a superstar tag. But, they can be a lot more valuable for Barcelona than Martinez, Dembele and Griezman .

Last edited:

Messigician

Once for EVER, Bartomeu and the board has to understand that this wrong policy has to stop. Throwing 110 million euros for one player is WRONG. Who is Lautaro after all? A World class striker? No. He is just midlevel player. In 20 matches so far he has scored 12 goals with 3 assists, but... PAY ATTENTION NOW.... already has 7 yellow and 2 red cards. I have sad it before. This guy has very serious mental issue. It probably comes from his childhood days. He is very unbalanced, same as Neymar. Do we really need that kind of players in our locker room?

I will bring you some names of not that well known soccer players, who have even better stat numbers and will coast a lot less.

1. Steven Berghuis (28) Feenoord, right winger 19 matches - 11 goals - 5 assists ........ $ 14.8 million. market value

2. Donyell Malen (21) PSV Eindhoven, central forward, 14 matches - 11 goals - 5 assists .......... $ 31.9 mil.

3. Carlos Vinicius (24) Benfica / Brazil, central forward 16 matches - 11 goals - 6 assists ......... $ 22.8 mil.

4. Andraz Sporara (25) Sporting / Slovenia, central forward , 11 matches - 12 goals - 1 assist .... $ 2.8 mil.

5. Paulinho (27) Braga/ Portugal, central forward , 14 matches - 9 goals - 2 assists ........... $ 6.84 mil.

All of this 5 players value combined is about 79 million euro. Of course, I am talking about the market value at the moment, which in most cases will be the same as their actual price, because they don't have a superstar tag. But, they can be a lot more valuable for Barcelona than Martinez, Dembele and Griezman .

No farmers thanks

Devils

[tw]1225473554281615364[/tw]

I think Barto is going to try for two Galactico signings this summer: Lautaro and Neymar

Lautaro will be bought straight out of the transfer budget and Neymar will be funded by sales: i.e. Coutinho, Dembele, Suarez (possibly), Rakitic, Vidal

We'll probably bring in two midfielders too: Fernandes + Thiago (?)

Quote this post when it happens, dawgs.

Edit: Abidal also said in his interview the other day that it would not be impossible to get both:

[tw]1224839698272739330[/tw]

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

[tw]1225473554281615364[/tw]

I think Barto is going to try for two Galactico signings this summer: Lautaro and Neymar

Lautaro will be bought straight out of the transfer budget and Neymar will be funded by sales: i.e. Coutinho, Dembele, Suarez (possibly), Rakitic, Vidal

We'll probably bring in two midfielders too: Fernandes + Thiago (?)

Quote this post when it happens, dawgs.

Edit: Abidal also said in his interview the other day that it would not be impossible to get both:

[tw]1224839698272739330[/tw]

We would be better off getting one and then improve the midfield.

serghei

We would be better off getting one and then improve the midfield.

I'd rather get Lautaro, forget about partyboy Neymar. Buy a CB and a box to box midfielder instead. We don't need both anyway. We have Griezmann who's in his prime and works his ass off every game.

What we lack most is a young(ish) midfielder who can consistently score goals by medium-long range shots, and surprise runs in the box from the 2nd line.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans