World Cup 2018

Flavius

Am I the only one who thinks that Dybala and Messi will play tomorrow? I think that will be the surprise for Croatians, they don't expect that.

Asylum15

Ok. Who's been better so far?

Ronaldo scored 4, no matter how, but 4. Who's done more so far?

Aleksandr Golovin I would argue. He's constantly contributing to their build up and while their opponents haven't been amazing, he's done as much IMO as Ronaldo has for Portugal. He's just not as flashy or attention seeking.

Joan

Yeah smaller teams should just give us everything we need or they're betrayers.
[tw]1009547985422696449[/tw]

It has nothing to do with size of a team, imo. Why should everyone try to dominate possession?

It is football. Some people might like it. People like Carvajal are annoying with comments like this one.

I'm impressed with Iran. Queiroz set them up so well.

Joan

Aleksandr Golovin I would argue. He's constantly contributing to their build up and while their opponents haven't been amazing, he's done as much IMO as Ronaldo has for Portugal. He's just not as flashy or attention seeking.

Golovin had 1 good match this World Cup. Wasn't impressive vs. Egypt really. Not denying he's important for Russia.

But, Portugal has 4 points. All 4 won by Ronaldo.

Morten

Can someone explain why Spain is over Portugal? I would have asked the same if Portugal were leading the group.
Same amount of points, same g/d difference, same amount of goals scored, i know they cant share first place, but they have identical stats.

FCBfan22

Can someone explain why Spain is over Portugal? I would have asked the same if Portugal were leading the group.
Same amount of points, same g/d difference, same amount of goals scored, i know they cant share first place, but they have identical stats.

I think that has something with some kind of fair play points... I don't know more.

Joan

I think that has something with some kind of fair play points... I don't know more.

It's true.

Since almost all criteria are the same (points, goal difference, goals scored etc.) they look on fair play points based on red and yellow cards. Yellow is minus one point and since Portugal has 2, Spain 1, they are ahead. If this is even, then they determine it by a draw.

BerkeleyBernie

Dat punch by the Iranian keeper- magisterial. :worthy:

Epic.

768x432.jpg

2780.jpg

2780.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 6.46.33 PM.jpg

Home of Barca Fans