World Cup 2018

serghei

Well, that includes most national teams, lets be real, you wont find the kind of cohesive teamplay you find on club level, they simply dont play enough together for that.

Depends on the team though. Germany and Brazil show cohesion. Spain too. Others not so much. Anyway, this could be one of the weakest World Cups in a long time. Neither team looks that good to be honest. I wouldn't rule out a surprise winner.

Givenchy

Depends on the team though. Germany and Brazil show cohesion. Spain too. Others not so much. Anyway, this could be one of the weakest World Cups in a long time. Neither team looks that good to be honest. I wouldn't rule out a surprise winner.

in steps Portugal.. :puke:

Morten

Brazil looks to be the most complete team, Spain is kinda lacking in attack, i would say.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
So much goal threat in that Brazil side. Think they’re the biggest favorite ahead of Spain and Germany.

utility73

In terms of individual quality Brazil has the best squad by a wide margin.
Though not sure what Paulinho is doing there :)

Jcar

Its really good to see everyone respecting and fearing brazil again

Dunga and Felipão really ruined Brazil in 2010 and 2014

Joan

Somebody has to stop Brazil. Hope they don't win it.

Like only Paulinho and Coutinho in the team.

Home of Barca Fans