World Cup 2018

jairzinho

France out here losing to US in a friendly (while playing their starting XI). FFS.

Pogba is absolutely terrible.

Dembele, Tolisso and Theo should be in the starting lineup.
Giroud should be on the bench, as well as Mendy and Matuidi.

Giroud is a good target man but he’s too pedestrian. Mendy is pace and strength but no brains, can’t put a decent cross in. Tolisso is a better fit with Pogba and Kante.

Last edited:

Trickykid

Dembele, Tolisso and Theo should be in the starting lineup.
Giroud should be on the bench, as well as Mendy and Matuidi.

Giroud is a good target man but he’s too pedestrian. Mendy is pace and strength but no brains, can’t put a decent cross in. Tolisso is a better fit with Pogba and Kante.

The RM dunce? Or you you mean his brother, Lucas?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Spain must win vs portugal next week

They most likely will, but looking at it from Argentina’s point of view, wouldn’t it be better if Portugal won that group? That way they can’t face Spain before a potential final if I got it right.

They most likely will, but looking at it from Argentina’s point of view, wouldn’t it be better if Portugal won that group? That way they can’t face Spain before a potential final if I got it right.

Yeah youre right, but I cant believe that Portugal is able to win the group

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Decent assist by Pavard to Mbappe. Not really pissing my pants watching this France side. Brazil, Germany and Spain will be the biggest threats by far for Messi and Argentina.

Morten

France are a collection of players who all play for themselves almost. No team cohesion at all.

Well, that includes most national teams, lets be real, you wont find the kind of cohesive teamplay you find on club level, they simply dont play enough together for that.

Home of Barca Fans