World Cup 2018

Capitan Puyol

Doesn't matter what haters say. Croatia's not shown enough to be considered favorites, they are more tired and England has better players.

I believe they'll show up - but you are clear favorites coming into the game.
How England has better players than Croatia ? There are Modric, Rakitic, Mandzukic, Lovren, Perisic - all are stars in top european clubs and some 3-4 other very good players!

West Saxon

The defences are probably roughly equal. Croatia's midfield is far superior to England's. But England has a world-class striker. There's not much in it, on paper.

JamDav1982

How England has better players than Croatia ? There are Modric, Rakitic, Mandzukic, Lovren, Perisic - all are stars in top european clubs and some 3-4 other very good players!

What clubs do you think the England players play for?

The squads on quality are fairly evenly matched. England maybe has edge in youth and pace though for me.

gsgosal

Plenty of people on the internet, many of them even English.

And, what are you talking about? Earlier, I thought you weren't English not because of your race like you implied, but because you made comments like "I fell asleep during the England game" and "England having a lucky draw helps", which are things I wouldn't expect to hear from an England fan. You seem to have taken from this that I'm a racist and hate the black players in the England team. It's laughable.

I don’t think it’s entirely laughable....not sure why you do. I’m within my right to say why didn’t ‘we’ go at Belgium and play the best. I do think you were being ignorant and racist in your comment.

Judoman

Congrats to Croatia, well earned victory. Croatia and Belgium are showing mental toughness, which can be a decisive factor in the semis...

JerseyAddict

What clubs do you think the England players play for?

The squads on quality are fairly evenly matched. England maybe has edge in youth and pace though for me.

Raki Barça 5UCL
Modrić/Kovačić RM 13UCL
Lovren Lpool 5 UCL
Perišić/Brozović Inter 3(?) UCL
Kalinić RUNNING home ACMilan 7UCL

English players?
If you count to 10 it will be Miracle with capital M

That are the Clubs Croatian player play for. Capital C Clubs.

dakt

We have to beat them in regular time. No more awkward 4-2-4 formation Dalic please! We have to play our strength, midfield and possession.

JerseyAddict

England might have a chance to reach the final. Croatia looked so tired tonight.

This is maybe decisive thing. Croatian players are DEAD TIRED. So much energy and strength lost.

England players are younger and stronger. More rested. They will be much faster on the pitch.

That is the only thing that worries me. This could be decisive.

Joan

Oh, come on, as if it really matters...

England clearly has more quality. Especially since Croatia isn't able to control the midfield as much as they should.

Both teams stand a chance, but I'd go with England since they have more 1) quality 2) energy (age, minutes played, rest) 3) pace.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Raki Barça 5UCL
Modrić/Kovačić RM 13UCL
Lovren Lpool 5 UCL
Perišić/Brozović Inter 3(?) UCL
Kalinić RUNNING home ACMilan 7UCL

English players?
If you count to 10 it will be Miracle with capital M

That are the Clubs Croatian player play for. Capital C Clubs.

What does historic CLs have to do with anything?

Man City have more quality than likes of Inter and Lingard is not better than likes of KDB as at a club with more CLs.

Awful logic.

Home of Barca Fans