World Cup 2018

serghei

Yes, in my opinion Mbappe is a bit overrated. He plays in ligue 1 where the teams doesnt know to defend. His most goals are tap-ins in the Champions League.

Was overrated since last season. Still remember 'better than young Messi' tag. Cracked me up.

El Gato

Villarato!
Madrid will play Neymar - Mbappe - Vinicius Jr - Rodrygo - and 40 years old Ronaldo soon.

More shitposting. Well done.

France doing very well despite letdowns in their own half. Kante cleaning up everyone's mess may only go so far, but if they become more clinical then they'll keep going till semis at least.

serghei

More shitposting. Well done.

France doing very well despite letdowns in their own half. Kante cleaning up everyone's mess may only go so far, but if they become more clinical then they'll keep going till semis at least.

Did you have a bad coffee or something? Relax.

Neymessi

Are they though? I don't deny the justice factor at all. But it will fundamentally change the way defenders play, which is pretty damn big when you think about it.

Nothing 'fundamentally' different. If the tackle could lead to a penalty but the defender dodges it because of no VAR then its not a right thing to begin with.

Heard some arguments against VAR from even players and coaches none seem plausible enough to counter its advantages. They say the flow of the match suffers etc etc but all these minor things are better than having match completely destroyed by wrong referee decisions.

Home of Barca Fans