Copa del Rey 2017/18

Joan

Tbf they were mising a good amount of staters but still a pleasure to see madrid getting knocked out. So its basically CL or nothing for RM now.

won't their out-of-this-world youngster bail them out?

they are all in for the CL

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
980x.gif

Real won't win the copa. That's what matters. I don't care much about it now TBH.

Don't care too much about it too honestly, because now all focus is on CL.
But as someone fairly pointed out: today they already rest most players anyway so it wouldn't have changed much for their CL approach.

Neymessi

We are partying a bit too early. We are one goal behind and its asspanayol who can definitely give us problems.

Lets hold on to the firecrackers till tomorrow.

aaron101

The only thing I'm worried about this whole circus in Madrid is the possible sacking of Zidane. I really hope Florentino is crazy enough to give him another season lol. Please let Zidane stay.

ebc_99

Barca are looking good for the double, but wouldn't mind getting knocked out so the players can rest up for the Champions League, we have won it 3 times in a row anyway.

JamDav1982

Barca are looking good for the double, but wouldn't mind getting knocked out so the players can rest up for the Champions League, we have won it 3 times in a row anyway.

It is basically two more games and against fairly average opposition of go through.

Can rest in league if need to.

This cup is not going to affect the CL in any way.

Joan

it would be great to draw Leganes. Should be able to go through with Paco and Coutinho so main players can be rested.

Home of Barca Fans