Malcom

Jombi

Send him out on loan and trigger the 50m Maxi Gomez release clause. We need a tank striker more than a third backup for Messi like Malcom is.

Vilarrubi

I don’t understand the signing of Malcom? Was he bought to potentially break into the first team or was he bought to be a backup bench player? Either way he hasn’t done either or been given chance.

Jombi

Roberto as a winger lol
Or what exactly is he gonna do on the right? get the ball and then pass it backwards like he always does?

We dont play with wingers. He's simply an option if both Messi and Dembele are out, like the 4-0 victory against Real Madrid a few years ago.

Jombi

Who do you rate out of Jovic and Maxi?

I like that Jovic is good with both feet, but it is worrying that they both play for very attacking teams that score plenty of goals (so they might look better than they are). But for 40-50m euros I think its worth it as a backup gamble. We need a backup for the ageing Suarez either way, so might as well get a backup that potentially can be very good but still relatively cheap.

George_Costanza

Malcom can file a multimillion lawsuit (equal treatment and non-discrimination) and would easily win it. That's the only way to teach spoiled coaches like Valverde.

Porque

Jovic? Whats the point? Valverde has shown with Malcom he don't give a crap about integrating young players outside of his comfort zone.

What we need for Valverde is someone 28+ and LaLiga experience or 1 great game against Valverde.

Last edited:

henias

Till today the two times Willian rattled the posts still shook Valverde to the core.

Plus he is the coveted almighty ageing defensive player, bet he touches himself whenever he thinks of him at night. Absolute cuck.

Raketa10

Club behavior towards Malcom is the worst I have seen in years from a top tier football club. We stole him from Roma and than we gave up on him after 6 months and 363 minutes played?!?! Why the fuck would you do that? You can easily ruin a player in that way! This guy is a 41 mil player, he is a member of Brazil NT and not some trash level player. This is unbelievably unprofessional, irresponsible and stupid. If we indeed loan him or sell him in January someone should get fired immediately. Players will start to avoid Barca because of things like this. I am truly disgusted with Valverde and our entire management board. This is not the way Barca should do business! What is the massage we send to our other targets? SIGN FOR US AND WE'LL RUIN YOUR CAREER IN 6 MONTHS?!?!

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Club behavior towards Malcom is the worst I have seen in years from a top tier football club. We stole him from Roma and than we gave up on him after 6 months and 363 minutes played?!?! Why the fuck would you do that? Yo can easily ruin a player in that way! This guy is a 41 mil player, he is a member of Brazil NT and not some trash level player. This is unbelievably unprofessional, irresponsible and stupid. If we indeed loan him or sell him in January someone should get fired immediately. Players will start to avoid Barca because of things like this. I am truly disgusted with Valverde and our entire management board. This is not the way Barca should do business! What is the massage we send to our other targets? SIGN FOR US AND WE'LL RUIN YOUR CAREER IN 6 MONTHS?!?!

Lack of true sport project, it seems clear that Abidal and EV aren't on the same page. And both guys share the blame

Raketa10

Why did we even go to war with Roma to sign this guy?

That's the thing! Someone should get fired for that! Someone requested to sign Malcom! Who is that person and why did he do that without talking to Valverde first?!?! If Valverde approved than he is the biggest asshole ever. We did a huge fucking damage to the club and Malcom! This guy lost 6 months of his career because of someones stupidity, no to mention we paid 41 FUCKING million for him, not to mention we have ruined club image in the eyes of other potential targets!

Imagine you are De Jong what would you think now?!?! Would you go to Barca and risk to get the same treatment or would you go to PSG and get more money and probably secured position in the starting line up?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans