Malcom

Givenchy

where the hell is Malcom? what has he done wrong?

I have his OTW card on FUT aswell but gl getting an inform when this twat of a manager doesn't even select him for our squad

soul24rage

he didn't even complete a half in an official match with us. Why did we buy him? we could have saved that 41 million euros to buy someone else. Plus I don't expect him to play for us for the rest of October with the big games we have. Hope he plays with the Brazil NT in the oct. friendlies to keep up his fitness and prove his worth.

Catta

This is getting ridiculous. There is no way that he is a worse bench option than Rafa, Denis or Munir. EV hates him, every other player has gotten a chance to prove himself, Malcom can't even get 10 min to show his worth. There were so many shit players in the past couple of years and each of them has had more chances than they deserved, while our 40 mil man can't even get on the bench. I would understand if he was treating Arda, Aleix, Deulo, Gomes, guys who had their chances, like this, but a guy that has just arrived, that doesn't make any sense.

Givenchy

so basically because EV didn't get his Willian hes throwing Malcom away to teach the board a lesson? EV is the only manager who can make Barca winning vs Spurs have a downside knowing he gets to continue longer at this club

FCBfan22

We have 2 RW's, one sitting in the stands and one getting scrap minutes, while tired Suarez stinks our right side trying to emulate RW.

Also, if Semedo had someone like Malcom or Dembele in front of him, he would perform better.

#FreeMalcom

Home of Barca Fans