Arthur

Felipetonelo

And for Gremio?

Always the tactics, never Arthur.

Did you see him playing for Gremio? It's annoying to see people talking about how Arthur was like this for Gremio, but they actually never saw him playing.

As a Gremio supporter I can tell you that maybe 5% of the fans complained about Arthur's lack of creativity and not passing forward. Most fans recognized that he could improve in forward passes and creativity, but almost everyone was happy seeing what he was doing (let's say out of 5 passes, he was giving 3 forward passes). Regarding assists, he's always played far from goal, making it difficult for him to give assists week in week out.

So far, he worked with 3 coaches (Renato Portaluppi, Tite and Valverde). 2 of them are very conservative (search for videos of Corinthians when Tite was coaching them, using formations like 4-5-1/3-6-1 and relying a lot in defense, defense, defense, then cross a ball in the area and score, winning lots of games by 1-0). Btw, Brazil is playing like shit for at least 3 or 4 games. Coincidence or not, Arthur was the best player of Libertadores in a very offensive team with Renato Portaluppi, lots of movement, offensive patterns, players going forward and not afraid to make mistakes.

Picture this: you go to Europe and you have a coach telling you that you can't lose the ball, you can't miss a pass, cause if you do, your team will get punished and you will be on the bench next game. I don't know about you guys, but I would play in a very very conservative way, afraid of making mistakes and losing my spot on the team.

serghei

Did you see him playing for Gremio? It's annoying to see people talking about how Arthur was like this for Gremio, but they actually never saw him playing.

As a Gremio supporter I can tell you that maybe 5% of the fans complained about Arthur's lack of creativity and not passing forward. Most fans recognized that he could improve in forward passes and creativity, but almost everyone was happy seeing what he was doing (let's say out of 5 passes, he was giving 3 forward passes). Regarding assists, he's always played far from goal, making it difficult for him to give assists week in week out.

So far, he worked with 3 coaches (Renato Portaluppi, Tite and Valverde). 2 of them are very conservative (search for videos of Corinthians when Tite was coaching them, using formations like 4-5-1/3-6-1 and relying a lot in defense, defense, defense, then cross a ball in the area and score, winning lots of games by 1-0). Btw, Brazil is playing like shit for at least 3 or 4 games. Coincidence or not, Arthur was the best player of Libertadores in a very offensive team with Renato Portaluppi, lots of movement, offensive patterns, players going forward and not afraid to make mistakes.

Picture this: you go to Europe and you have a coach telling you that you can't lose the ball, you can't miss a pass, cause if you do, your team will get punished and you will be on the bench next game. I don't know about you guys, but I would play in a very very conservative way, afraid of making mistakes and losing my spot on the team.

Who are you explaining this to? :lol: This guy has no clue about these things.

Riordon

Who are you explaining this to? :lol: This guy has no clue about these things.

You must be the most annoying guy on this forum. The dude wrote a pretty interesting post and you keep talking shit.

Isn’t there a ignore/block function on this forum so I don’t have to read your bs? I’m here to talk football not seeing you disgusting post constantly. You made one on the previous page, find something else to do mate.

Last edited:

serghei

You must be the most annoying guy on this forum. The dude wrote a pretty interesting post and you keep talking shit.

Isn’t there a ignore/block function on this forum so I don’t have to read your bs? I’m here to talk football not seeing you disgusting post constantly. You made one on the previous page, find something else to do mate.

He did. The problem is you understood nothing from it, which is evident from your constant shit posting on Arthur.

Rory

Anyone see messi get pissed off with Arthur in the arg-brazil game? Hope that’s not the bench for the season now

BBZ8800

https://twitter.com/ruttwickb/status/1195438811460722688?s=21

Marca: Now, a video has shown Messi having what seems to be a long discussion with Barcelona teammate Arthur Melo, following him as he walks away.

Following a foul by Rodrigo De Paul on Casemiro, the Argentina captain came over towards the referee and saw Arthur appearing to ask that the Udinese man be shown a yellow card.

Messi did not appreciate that from the 23-year-old, however Arthur surprised many by seeing to ignore the words of his club captain.

Rory

hopefullly they’re both adults about it. Realise things are tense in any Brazil - Argentina game and put it behind them. Don’t need any negativity in the squad.

CatalinR10

Marca: Now, a video has shown Messi having what seems to be a long discussion with Barcelona teammate Arthur Melo, following him as he walks away.

Following a foul by Rodrigo De Paul on Casemiro, the Argentina captain came over towards the referee and saw Arthur appearing to ask that the Udinese man be shown a yellow card.

Messi did not appreciate that from the 23-year-old, however Arthur surprised many by seeing to ignore the words of his club captain.

Arthur out.

Messigician

Arthur will be benched by manager messi, Mark my words

Home of Barca Fans