Arthur

Richard.H

I honestly think this forum is a bit too harsh. He's 23 ffs! He still has a ton of time to change his mentality and physicality. Any team would take this deal. Barca front office is run by braindead sacks of shit

Andrew M

I honestly think this forum is a bit too harsh. He's 23 ffs! He still has a ton of time to change his mentality and physicality. Any team would take this deal. Barca front office is run by braindead sacks of shit

He doesn't have a ton of time. At big clubs it's pretty much sink or swim

Richard.H

EbXWCnKXsA8nfFe

serghei

Your comparison fails because Ter Stegen has proven himself as one of the best GKs in the world.

I think people are stressing his 'youth' too much. If you're not good enough, that's it.

This is true. But a lot goes into forming a definitive opinion about this. And Arthur is neither a sure thing, nor a failed talent yet. It can bounce both ways.

And we make this bet for what? 30 years old Pjanic?

Rory

What are the ramifications for not balancing the books? If Arthur is sacrificed so we're not UCL banned or transfer market banned I guess it's worth it.

Messigician

From Juve forums, they're furious at the deal.

For any Barca fans lurking: you are getting a complete steal here.
Pjanić was one of our top performers in recent years, having learned from the maestro himself, Andrea Pirlo.
After our games Pjanić's thread is usually one of the most active ones as we appreciate his contribution, tricks and skills.
With Pjanić you are basically getting a whole midfield in one player. He defends like a bull terrier, covers the ground from one box to the other and slices the most tight defences with his pinpoint passes and vision. He is the key element to Sarri-taka and i fear our goals ratio will change dramatically without him.
One more thing to mention is that he is a true leader having stepped up numerous times in the most important games when the team was struggling.
As we say here "Con Pjanić non c'? Panic" meaning that with Pjanić there is no panic.

CatalinR10

Ah yes , their goal ratio will clearly change with his 3 goals and 4 assists in 35 games this season.

fuck outa here with this old out of his prime player

serghei

Pjanić was one of our top performers in recent years, having learned from the maestro himself, Andrea Pirlo.
After our games Pjanić's thread is usually one of the most active ones as we appreciate his contribution, tricks and skills.
With Pjanić you are basically getting a whole midfield in one player. He defends like a bull terrier, covers the ground from one box to the other and slices the most tight defences with his pinpoint passes and vision. He is the key element to Sarri-taka and i fear our goals ratio will change dramatically without him.
One more thing to mention is that he is a true leader having stepped up numerous times in the most important games when the team was struggling.
As we say here "Con Pjanić non c'? Panic" meaning that with Pjanić there is no panic.

Every forum has a few BBZs.

Hardy

Arthur is not even good this season.
And from now till the end of Liga, should he play?

it's not much about Arthur, it's about Pjanic who is one of their most criticized player so they are just happy because at least Arthur is young and he's a profile of player who can do well with Sarri, and they make monster capital gain, so from any point of view it's a great deal for them.

Andrew M

This post is taken from Juventuz Forums and in that thread the response to the deal is pretty evenly mixed. Some say he is a weak and old bottler etc, and others say they are losing their best midfielder.

Messigician

"The Sarri obsession of having a regista playing 125 passes or whatever is mindless but clearly something he is asked to do in his role.
- He is an instinctive player with a bit of fantasy about him, playing him as basically our 3rd deepest player is a waste. It worked perfectly for Pirlo but they are different players.
- Our slow build up play is giving teams the opportunity to have 11 men behind the ball giving less options to play passes to open teams up. Of course Pjanic could help his case by playing quicker but the system around him and the insistence on the short and frequent passing are factors."

LMFAO LITERALLY DESCRIBING SETIENBALL

Home of Barca Fans