Arthur

fergus90

I had never heard of the guy until the links to him in the summer, watched a few videos and was cautiously optimistic but reserved in expectations.

But my god what a fucking footballer.

EdmondDantes

[tw]1093266942868230151[/tw]

Arthur vs Real Madrid

79 passes
92% pass accuracy
2/2 dribbles won
3/3 tackles won
4/5 accurate long balls
6 interceptions
10 duels won

-
Monster

serghei

I'd go hard for Ndombele and call it midfield fixed completely on all positions. Sell Coutinho to get the money and Malcom.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'd go hard for Ndombele and call it midfield fixed completely on all positions. Sell Coutinho to get the money and Malcom.

Lol Arthur - de Jong - Ndombele would literally be off the charts. You then have it all. Control, mobility + pace and strength. Some might argue we need a creative midfielder in there somewhere, but hard to find those who can fit in the midfield.

Not happening though. Ndombele will prob get picked up by Man Utd, Man City or PSG.

Riordon

Ndombele also seems to get tired around the 70 min mark.

As it stand I think Rodri would be the ideal DM for us right now. 70m buyout which isn't that expensive but atletico won't sell.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Really excited to see how Ndombele, F. Mendy and Aouar play vs Barca. With Abidal and Bartomeu's connections to Aulas we might have the advantage there too if we ever want a Lyon player again.

Cule4life

The Culest
Year: 2035 Interview with random football player

Question- "Who was the player you hated playing against the most in your career"

Answer "Arthur Melo. This guy was infuriating. Impossible to get the ball off of him without fouling him"

YodaMaster

Incredible in possession, they could not get the ball off him at all. He dominated Modric and the game overall. 3 tackles and 6 interceptions today, while Rakitic had 1 and 0 respectively. Vidal and Busquets both won more duels than Rakitic today. So much for that mysterious unseen/unappreciated contribution lmao.

I wonder what BBZ would say today.... Probably nothing.

:lol:

3 tackles and 6 interceptions for Arthur.
1 tackle and 0 interceptions for Rakitic.

Arthur outworked everybody defensively in this game.
[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] my dude please come help us, we're lost without you.

xXKonan

BBZ's reaction if Arthur was above 6'0 tall.

PepperyRecentAmazonparrot-size_restricted.gif

Home of Barca Fans