Arthur

xXKonan

Well if there's one thing that will help in his transition to Barcelona is that he played in a possession based team in Gremio.

A style you really don't see much in Brazil.

soul24rage

So if Arthur comes, how will we line up? I'm expecting a 4-2-3-1/4-4-2 because of Valverde. Do you guys think that Arthur can play in a double pivot? I don't expect Arthur to be a full time starter as long as Rakitic is still here.

Joan

So if Arthur comes, how will we line up? I'm expecting a 4-2-3-1/4-4-2 because of Valverde. Do you guys think that Arthur can play in a double pivot? I don't expect Arthur to be a full time starter as long as Rakitic is still here.

Arthur played as a pivot for Gremio all the time.

We need to see how good he really is before benching Rakitić. ;)

BarçaBarça

Great that we can get him right now - he will have a much better chance of proving himself, now that he's got a full preseason with the team :)

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I am very skeptical about the whole transfer. Not saying he will flop and I am not against it but people in here have too high expectations imo.

serghei

Anything could happen. From flop to world class in 2 years. Brazilian talents are like that. But it's a transfer that goes well in the line that we should be pursuing as a club.

Trickykid

I am very skeptical about the whole transfer. Not saying he will flop and I am not against it but people in here have too high expectations imo.

As usual with youngsters, yeah.

I do like this transfer a great deal, though. It's definitely a move in the right direction for our board, considering the recent year's dodgy signings.

God Serena

If both he and Alena come good this season it would completely rejuvinate our midfield.

Unlikely as one is a new promote and the other has no European experience but a man can dream I guess.

Home of Barca Fans