Eden Hazard

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What's your valuation of Sterling?

He's a talented youngster and has shown good form with Liverpool in 13/14. So I'd say that puts his initial price at 35M Euros. Add to that he's English, so that boosts his price to 45M Euros. And finally, Liverpool don't need to sell and the likes of City are desperate so I'll tack on another 10M Euros for a total of 55M Euros. No more than that.

Moose

Strange, thought he was by far the best of Belgium's attacking players yet again.
But this Belgian side is very overrated by neutrals and not helped by a very inept coaching staff. We're dreadful to watch.

Morten

Strange, thought he was by far the best of Belgium's attacking players yet again.
But this Belgian side is very overrated by neutrals and not helped by a very inept coaching staff. We're dreadful to watch.

He was good i thought, and this side isnt exactly bad, but it just look so painfully average whenever they go forward.

Galning

Word. So overrated and Wilmots has no clue whatsoever.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
De bruyne is belgium's best player whenever I watch them. It's true they have an awful manager. They also lack fullbacks which doesn't help wide players like hazard.

Barcalove

Banned
Thats not an excuse there is a lot of players who plays in much worse NTs and plays much better like Bale,Sanchez,James,Neymar and Suarez

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
That team would be significantly better without Wilmots. They've destroyed their best team in God knows how long by keeping Wilmots after the WC. Fuck, he shouldn't have even coached them there. Ridiculous. It's sad to see a potential good side go down the drain like this. They will NEVER win anything with him as coach.

That said, Hazard could do a LOT better for the NT.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That team would be significantly better without Wilmots. They've destroyed their best team in God knows how long by keeping Wilmots after the WC. Fuck, he shouldn't have even coached them there. Ridiculous. It's sad to see a potential good side go down the drain like this. They will NEVER win anything with him as coach.

That said, Hazard could do a LOT better for the NT.

You're right about Wilmots. Belgium is currently just a bunch of individuals. No team whatsoever.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
They are mostly pretty good players for their clubs, so it's not like they can't play together as a team. That comes down to how the coach wants them to play. What does he tell them to do? "Get on the field and do whatever you want boys, I trust ya!" ???

Hellsangel

They are mostly pretty good players for their clubs, so it's not like they can't play together as a team. That comes down to how the coach wants them to play. What does he tell them to do? "Get on the field and do whatever you want boys, I trust ya!" ???

Well, he literaly tells the 'wingers' they can do whatever they want.

Home of Barca Fans