Eden Hazard

Leo_Messi

Hazard is just another overrated premface.

I could not care less about the PL or their fans. What is obvious for any sane observer of football is that Hazard (a Belgian) is a very special player. Even if he was English I would have said the exact same thing.

I could very well see him on Iniesta's position. His defensive work rate is hugely underrated and his stamina is insane. Every time I watch him in action he is running constantly. It's a joy to watch such a talented player work so hard.

Anyway Abramovich won't ever sell him and I don't recall Chelsea ever selling their stars unless they themselves wanted to sell them.

Leo_Messi

I was trolling with an agenda. Footyfan trolled you in return for not noticing.
:cigar:

I thought so. Similarly with Footyfan. You can expect many strange claims and views on this forum though so you never know.

Hazard is a great player though and I would love to see us buy him. He would be a perfect replacement for Iniesta IMO.

In a perfect world we would sell/release Iniesta, Xavi and Rakitic and buy Hazard and Verratti.:lol:

Busquets, Verratti and Hazard feeding the trio upfront would be a sight to behold.:lucho:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Busi Verrati and Hazard is one hell of a midfield actually. Instead of pogba try giving 50M for verrati, they might reject it but adding 20 more wouldn't be bad. If not this season then next season. Hazard will cost a lot though, almost impossible to get. Chelsea are not dumb to sell him.

More likely midfield is Busi, rakitic and pogba. At least we don't have to sign a top class forward for 3 more seasons so i think we will go huge on midfield signings whoever it maybe.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I don't think that Real (or Barca for that matter) have any great need for any of the players currently playing in the BPL. You can find equal (or better) players elsewhere, without having to pay so much.

But if Real Madrid really want Hazard, they can get him for sure. I just don't see how that would make any sense for them. Is Hazard really that good?
Well after losing to Tottenham we've played 12, won 10 and drawn 2 I believe, if Hazard wasn't around we'd have lost and drawn more than half of those, we probably wouldn't even be first. We're winning this title so comfortably(points-wise) because he's literally worked so hard to make it that way, and he's been so good that we've played as bad, or sometimes than we did during the slump which killed our title challenge last year yet we're 10 points ahead. Are we 10 points better than Arsenal and co.? Maybe not, but if we are... because Hazard.

Chelsea might as well be renamed to "The Garden of Eden" right now. He's arguably the 3rd best attacker in the world, and this is coming from the Chelsea fan who was worried Eden wouldn't step it up. Boy he proved me so, so wrong, I can confidently say that he's absolutely a world class player. We have other players who've made some telling contributions like Courtois with some of his ridiculous saves, but Hazard is head and shoulders above not only everyone at the club but everyone in the league.

Morten

Well after losing to Tottenham we've played 12, won 10 and drawn 2 I believe, if Hazard wasn't around we'd have lost and drawn more than half of those, we probably wouldn't even be first. We're winning this title so comfortably(points-wise) because he's literally worked so hard to make it that way, and he's been so good that we've played as bad, or sometimes than we did during the slump which killed our title challenge last year yet we're 10 points ahead. Are we 10 points better than Arsenal and co.? Maybe not, but if we are... because Hazard.

Chelsea might as well be renamed to "The Garden of Eden" right now. He's arguably the 3rd best attacker in the world, and this is coming from the Chelsea fan who was worried Eden wouldn't step it up. Boy he proved me so, so wrong, I can confidently say that he's absolutely a world class player. We have other players who've made some telling contributions like Courtois with some of his ridiculous saves, but Hazard is head and shoulders above not only everyone at the club but everyone in the league.

FM-wonderkid who actually delivered isnt all that common either, but he has.

StarLord

Except that is changing and I expect that Chelsea will pass Real Madrid in size within 10-15 years because the PL is growing much more rapidly then La Liga in recently developed markets like the U.S. and China

Most of PL's revenue comes from Thailand/Singapore/Hong Kong/Indonesia and South East Asia in general. The Chinese market is still largely untapped.

La Liga must move swiftly there, or we will be in some very deep shit.

Play the Copa and the SuperCopa in Chinese cities, there is no other way to live with the massive revenues of the EPL. It absolutely sucks, but this is reality.

I hear that he is also good at penaldos!

Now seriously, yes he is good, but he is not 3rd best attacker in the world. There are several players at or above his level: Neymar, Suarez, Aguero, James, Bale etc etc etc...

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, some people think he is. I think he's world class but needs to keep it up to be actually considered 3rd best. He's up there though.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Top 10 easily. Top 5 questionable. Might just break into top 5 attackers. Ronaldo, messi, neymar, suarez and robben are still there. Neymar and Hazard hard to decide imo, hazard might be more talented but neymar is more decisive and is playing great both for NT and club. Plus neymar is younger.

james baldwin

Comparing Neymar to Hazard, you aren't comparing to similar players or playing styles or roles in the team. They just happen to play in the same position that's it.

Home of Barca Fans