Eden Hazard

Theconomist

Hazard is better than Neymar currently. More consistent. Neymar's ceiling is very high tho, the only question is where will he peak.

Lomar1o

i dunno man, i dislike hazard. i think he's overhyped and will never reach the level of current top players. he isn't gonna lead a generation

Paganinisrvnge

I can't say I've seen too much of Hazard but he is pretty good although overrated. Having said that, Neymar is absurdly overrated on this board as well. Neither of them are top 10 in the world right now.

BerkeleyBernie

As far as other players in the Messi/Maradona style (close dribbling/low center of gravity/strong balance/quick change of direction/acceleration), I can't think of anyone better at the moment. You could argue Agüero is a better overall player (more of a striker, though), but Hazard's dribbling control is better and more entertaining to watch, right up there with Messi and Iniesta.

Neymar, from what I can see, depends on using a trick to wrong-foot a marker and put the ball way past him so that he can catch up to it. Works on the wing with space, like Ronaldo, but not effective when having to slalom through defenders. Messi, Iniesta, and Hazard all superior at that.

ammarfcb

ze special one
the not so young eden hazard picks up the PFA young player of the year.

the also not so young sturridge is in 2nd place
and finally a young fella called luke shaw in 3rd place

Home of Barca Fans