Sadio Mane

Horatio

You're welcome
One of my fav players at the moment. I thought there was nothing to criticize him on but hear from some people he’s selfish. True?

MagIX

What a player !
Switch him with Dembele please ! (but I don't think Klopp is such an idiot to accept)

Xaviniesta

MD has been publishing many articles saying Mane wants to leave Liverpool and that we are interested in signing him

i wish there was an ounce of truth to that

Messi983

His contract is up soon so probably his agent releasing bs

He's under contract until 2023 and he's 28. Too old and too expensive imo. I also think Klopp's system is making him look better than he really is (like a lot of their players) and he'd struggle to play on the same level in another team especially here with our slow possesion based football. Hopefully this will change over the next 2-3 years though and we'll bring players who can play a more modern fast-paced football.

Also, we should look to find our own Manes when they're still in smaller clubs and available for a lot cheaper than trying to buy established players under longterm contracts at top clubs who will always be overpaid. Hopefully Trincao could turn out to be like that for us.

Batistuta9

Mane is a top class player but its too late now, plus he's going to cost around 120-150m. I just wish we bought this guy instead of dembele and coutinho. Definitely up there as the best LW in the last few years.

Birdy

Beautiful RUMOURS surfaced today about him.

I am ALL IN to try snatch this dude instead of oldy Lewa for our CF position.

Guy is a physical monster in exceptional shape, can give us good 4-5 years, always injury-free
I wouldn't want him for LW anymore, since he has declined there in terms of dribbling and penetrating.
But the way he plays the CF lately at Pool is a joy to watch.

Indoctrinated by Klopp, would be the dream in CL and difficult games with his superb intensity and pressing/counter-pressing, whereas Lewa would be just finishing and none of that

Barcilliant

Why are we so interested in used, second hand epl players who are past their peak?
The lack of vision and ambition is disturbing.

Andresito

Staff member
Why are we so interested in used, second hand epl players who are past their peak?
The lack of money is disturbing.

Fixed it for you. Mane's contract ends in 2023. If it would've been in 2025 there would be no interest from us. It's pretty simple.

Temptation

Klopp loves him much nore than Salah.

Yesterday in the post game, Klopp was gushing over Mane and called him his main player and an absolute physical monster who never tires like a machine.

When asked about his contract situation, Klopp said he's a primary player.

As if Klopp who just renewed will let his favourite player go.

You lot can take Mo for 100 mil. Sadio? Klopp won't allow..

Home of Barca Fans