La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

TrueCule

It seems that this year's La Liga won't be even interesting till the end. We're 10 point ahead of Real. If someone told me after the Copa matches that we will be 10 points ahead of Real in November, I would tell him that he's crazy. :D I don't think that we will slip those points away. Yes, we slipped 10 or more points two years ago but we still won La Liga in that season.

Horatio

You're welcome
It seems that this year's La Liga won't be even interesting till the end. We're 10 point ahead of Real. If someone told me after the Copa matches that we will be 10 points ahead of Real in November, I would tell him that he's crazy. :D I don't think that we will slip those points away. Yes, we slipped 10 or more points two years ago but we still won La Liga in that season.

Apparently Barca only wasted a 10 point lead 88 years ago. New record for Madrid to break.

bodi16

Here is at least one run in great space without the ball. Juanfran easily outran him coming from a wider angle.

So that leaves me thinking: If Juanfran can outrun him and he isn't even the fastest player on Atletico's side, other Real players are reasonably slow....which wasn't the case.
Ronaldo was staring at Modric to see what will he do for a matter of ms, slowing down the pace a bit, while Juanfran was running at a constant rhythm. Pique too did outrun him a few years ago in a clasico, that doesn't make him a faster player than Ronaldo overall. It depends on the situation though.

Alik

Well, I see losing a 10 point lead as a possibility. Still many games ahead.

If we lose both classicos, it's only a 4 point lead.

I don't even think we can lose a 10 point lead and that's taking into account the way we've been playing. So what do we have left to look forward to this season? The league is pretty much decided and we sure as hell aren't going far in the CL, so that just leaves us with the Copa. Not to mention we're horrible to watch...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Its just destiny, you were ment to win the league forever, its just how life is.
You are a team that wins the league without an actual coach, ffs.

You mean like how you win the CL, 3 times in a row at that, without having a coach?

aaron101

Can't believe we're 10 points clear of RM and we're not even doing great. We've been playing shit since match day 1. I can't even remember the game we're we played great lol. After winter, when the schedule gets tough, we should focus on Champions League and rotate more in Liga and Copa.

vlad

I would say referee decisions were more on barca side then on real madrid side so far, one more reason why is 10 point lead

behindbrowneyes

Don't know why everybody is thinking La Liga is already secured. A loss in Valencia (traditionally a hard ground for us) and one in the Dec Clásico and it is just 4 points.

February, March and April are some tough months and you can easily lose points there.

vlad

looks like la liga is pretty much over. Can't see us slipping up enough.

10 points its alot but lets not celebrate to early, real still have better squad and if they click again together, they can take from barca all 6 points, then there is valencia... barca is taking points playing really bad football, if messi get injured barca will start losing points, right now ter stegen is barca best player, says it all

raskolnikov

Im not sold on us winning la liga just yet. Lets wait till march to make that judgement. We are not playing great and can easily drop points in several matches.
The flipside is Real needs to basically win nearly everything and they dont look close to being near that form.
Valencia might also push for la liga this season but usually teams like that drop off in the second half.

Home of Barca Fans