Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

BarcaOG

Banned
Klopp is tactically too limited. His style does work best against teams who like City but against teams sitting back and when Klopp’s teams have to control play they have huge problems creating stuff a lot more so than i.e. Pep’s teams.

And lack of mentality seems also to play a part. Liverpool repeatedly really loose it and disintegrate when things are going against them.

even vs city (at least this year) the record is unconvincing: a 5-0 loss and a 4-3 win; 8-4 aggregate score. it's hardly a winning formula

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Deflection off of two heads no less! One of the funniest own goals I've ever seen :lol:

Like a pinball game..

BbsImg151682510868915_203903125602796_510x289.gif

draconifire

What I don't get is, both are top PL teams, paying quite a lot for players wages. How can players fuck up such simple passes? Passes without any pressure. The lack of technical ability in these top teams baffles me.

Givenchy

what the hell is going on at Chelsea? we had the Costa shit, Conte seems to want out and they are chasing players like Ross Barkley, Crouch and Drinkwater?!

we should have the beating of them

JamDav1982

what the hell is going on at Chelsea? we had the Costa shit, Conte seems to want out and they are chasing players like Ross Barkley, Crouch and Drinkwater?!

we should have the beating of them

Drinkwater has been decent signing for them.

The likes of Crouch who they were linked to but never seemed to make a move for and Andy Carrol are said to be players that Conte asked for.

Capitan Puyol

From twitter:
Dzeko to Chelsea stalled. Chelsea looking at signing Giroud on loan. Giroud can only leave Arsenal if they sign Aubameyang. If Aubameyang leaves Dortmund they want Lucas Moura from PSG. Moura prefers move to Spurs !:rofl1:

Home of Barca Fans