Paulinho

GetIn

[tw]878687126036066305[/tw]

Valverde wants to keep Gomes even though we could've got 35m for him and sign a 29 year old from China?

What has he been smoking up in Bilbao?

Cule4life

The Culest
Someone please kill me.

Just to make sure you are dead

tumblr_mzrsp3d8w21sqcuabo1_500.gif

RIZALDINHO

i think we might have made a mistake hiring Valverde as our manager he does not seem to be a good manager when he wants to keep gomez and wants to sign someone who flopped at tottenham

Cule4life

The Culest
i think we might have made a mistake hiring Valverde as our manager he does not seem to be a good manager when he wants to keep gomez and wants to sign someone who flopped at tottenham

It could be our board too. Doubt anyone is as stupid as them.

Albo

Yes, a manager who hasn't even started the pre-season yet has already flopped.

RIZALDINHO

Yes, a manager who hasn't even started the pre-season yet has already flopped.

well he already decided to keep a rubbish player (gomez) when we can get all the money we spent on him by selling him and know he wants to sign Paulinho who flopped at tottenham all this does not seem like a good sign he's a good manager.

Albo

well he already decided to keep a rubbish player (gomez) when we can get all the money we spent on him by selling him and know he wants to sign Paulinho who flopped at tottenham all this does not seem like a good sign he's a good manager.

Paulinho flopping at Tottenham doesn't mean he is a rubbish player, players flop left and right and later succeed in other clubs. I agree that it's weird why are Barca going after Paulinho because we don't really need a player of his profile. And I think it's a good thing if Valverde truly wants Gomes to stay and this isn't some prank pulled by the board, it gives me confidence that a manager sees possibilities for players that haven't yet succeeded.

xXKonan

What's wrong with Kondogbia? I liked him back at Sevilla but haven't followed him over the last few years.
His progress stalled out at Inter and he hasn't really been the same since.

I think this season he did show some glimpse of promise but overall his time at Inter has been considered a bust considering how much they payed for him (31 Million euros).

Messi983

His progress stalled out at Inter and he hasn't really been the same since.

I think this season he did show some glimpse of promise but overall his time at Inter has been considered a bust considering how much they payed for him (31 Million euros).

Thanks. He could work well for us for all we know. I would obviously prefer him over Paulinho or Lima. Don't think we are really after anyone of them though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We've already covered Paulinho and Kondogbia's profile with a blossoming Roberto and arguably even Rakitic. Not to forget Andre Gomes who is staying too.

We should absolutely not sign players for the sake of it. We should strengthen the midfield in quality, not numbers.

Neither Paulinho, Kondogbia or Lima will do that. We need starting material, not more depth in positions we've already covered.

xXKonan

Thanks. He could work well for us for all we know. I would obviously prefer him over Paulinho or Lima. Don't think we are really after anyone of them though.
I think Kondogbia played his best stuff when he was a DM.

I remember Mancini when he was still the manager at Inter, tried to convert him into a #8 in a 4-3-3 but he didn't play very well in the spot compared to his performances at DM for Sevilla and Monaco.

Home of Barca Fans