Matthijs de Ligt

Zidane82

Truth is we do know who will be better between de ligt and konate in 5 years time.

That said id be very happy to welcome de ligt to barca with umtitis future so cloudy. Seems the smartest play/best prospect but there are no sure things when it comes to transitioning to bigger clubs and better leagues.

It’s always an advantage to have happy players .. FDJ and De Ligt are best friends

Messigician

Please read through your January and February comments in this topic @Raketa [MENTION=19742]vlad[/MENTION] [MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION] [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION] @Riordan [MENTION=22475]FCBfan22[/MENTION] [MENTION=19517]Leo_Messi[/MENTION].

Rofl. So many post, such tiny football brains.

Yeah what? We're co course for the treble without him and we have Pique and Lenglet. I still think we don't need De Ligt but he would be nice. Now shut up u egg wont tell u again

George_Costanza

I'm all for de Ligt but I think we should wait until and see if both teams (Barca & Ajax) advances to the final. I don't see it as ethical to negotiate with a player we are going to face in the most important game of the season.

Vilarrubi

I'm all for de Ligt but I think we should wait until and see if both teams (Barca & Ajax) advances to the final. I don't see it as ethical to negotiate with a player we are going to face in the most important game of the season.

Could be a positive.. tell him to lose on purpose for a better wage :bartomeu: (obviously would never happen)

God Serena

At this point it doesn't matter. We've been working on de Ligt all season and Frenkie is already on his way over. You're also getting ahead of yourself, both of us making it to the final isn't very likely in the first place, as much of a dream as it would be.

Magyarkhan

The deal is already made but they w ait to make it "ethical"

khaled_a_d

Imagine if the two lads play fabulous and they beat , even embarrass us !!
They would in effect be auditioning for starting places

Why would a Barca fan ever "imagine" something like that? It is horrible scenario for us.

That would mean the end of Rakitic, Suarez, Vidal and Retardo's Barca career!

No, that mean we won't win CL but would still keep those who lead us to final. We don't benefit anything from such nightmare :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans