Matthijs de Ligt

Centauri B

I want De Light as well. The transfer fees are not that important. If De Jong & De Light are good enough, then we will be set in key positions for a decade or something like that.

BTW, they seem good enough.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Dutch outlet Voetbal International says City is leading the race getting De Ligt.

Does City really need another CB? Don't they have John Stones and Laporte already?

cro-man

This is UNREAL:

[tw]1088112382310862850[/tw]

After he saw what we are paying of course he wants to come. We are offering more than psg these times so no surprise that the other golden dutch boy wants to join. Wont happen and shouldnt happen. Our budget and wages are already mind blowing and we need
a striker to replace suarez and not some few months project boateng.

soul24rage

Dutch outlet Voetbal International says City is leading the race getting De Ligt.

Does City really need another CB? Don't they have John Stones and Laporte already?

Yeah, wouldn't make sense seeing as both Stones and Laporte are 24, are set as a CB partnership and City paid big bucks for them.

VN10

Why pay 90m for De Ligt if you can get Konaté for 20m! According to [MENTION=19517]Leo_Messi[/MENTION], who saw Konaté play once, Konaté is better than De Ligt on every level!

/s off

Andresito

Staff member
Why pay 90m for De Ligt if you can get Konaté for 20m! According to [MENTION=19517]Leo_Messi[/MENTION], who saw Konaté play once, Konaté is better than De Ligt on every level!

/s off

20M for Konaté on which planet lol? Leipzig won't sell him for less than 50M.

Givenchy

we'd have to sell Coutinho to buy De Ligt for 90mil, is Barto that ruthless?

signing his buddy Frenkie puts us in pole position though

mesiesta

We will have Pique, Lenglet and Todibo for the next season. If Umtiti is not done yet, I doubt that we will break the bank for a defender.

FinBarcelonafan

We will have Pique, Lenglet and Todibo for the next season. If Umtiti is not done yet, I doubt that we will break the bank for a defender.

Pique will be done in 1-2 years, If not sooner. He seems to focus too much on business. De Ligt could be the best defenseman in the world. That's not easy to pass on, even If there's no immediate need.

God Serena

Pique is on his last legs, Todibo is just another promising talent, and Lenglet is probably going to be a lifelong 3rd choice CB. If the kid will come, we should absolutely be able to make space for him.

Home of Barca Fans