Matthijs de Ligt

Newcomer

My sources told me he will sign for Barca this weekend or shortly after the weekend, so he can actually have a careless holiday.

6 Year deal, same salary as Frenkie but with higher bonusses - for games played and clean sheats - and a larger yearly wage rise to compensate other clubs' better financial offers.

Think your sources are true.

There have been no confirmation of any deal with PSG like de Jong.

Essentially, de Ligt situation has not changed.

He has not publicly made his choice and it is what matters in this saga.

Last edited:

clemente

PSG offering him 20m/year, he will have 80m in his bank account by the time he's 23.
Yall are delusional if you think he'll come here because "his best friend is here" or "we have prestige" bla bla. PSG is even a better team for him developing wise, imagine developing under Tuschel and compare it to our fart of a manager.

Newcomer

Barca & PSG, two bottlers fighting for De Ligt! Who will bottle it?!?! :D

I find it astonishing and hilarious how PSG and Barça are always in for the same players.

For example, Real Madrid were never interested in them. They did Militao and Pogba/Ndombélé/Eriksen in the future.

Bayern, Juve didn't go far either.

It is always PSG and Barça and sometimes City for the same players.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This is exactly what my source told me, and what I reported in this thread yesterday, and it's now coming from De Ligt's agent:

[tw]1138902798014263297[/tw]

See cro-man's post above. Raiola is playing games.

The fact that De Ligt's girlfriend and mother were in Paris doing house-hunting speaks volumes.

Raketa10

See cro-man's post above. Raiola is playing games.

The fact that De Ligt's girlfriend and mother were in Paris doing house-hunting speaks volumes.

Fake news for sure. Nobody knows the truth. The way I see things is that De Ligt prefers Barca but PSG is offering more and Raiola is trying to milk more money from Barca with this bidding show. We'll see what will prevail in the end. I don't believe any rumors because I don't believe De Ligt made up his mind yet.

I find it astonishing and hilarious how PSG and Barça are always in for the same players.

For example, Real Madrid were never interested in them. They did Militao and Pogba/Ndombélé/Eriksen in the future.

Bayern, Juve didn't go far either.

It is always PSG and Barça and sometimes City for the same players.

I wouldn't say PSG, Barca and City. I would say PSG, Barca and Pep.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Fake news for sure. Nobody knows the truth. The way I see things is that De Ligt prefers Barca but PSG is offering more and Raiola is trying to milk more money from Barca with this bidding show. We'll see what will prevail in the end. I don't believe any rumors because I don't believe De Ligt made up his mind yet.

[tw]1138943675164176384?s=17[/tw]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How on earth anyone knows that? :D I really don't believe this kind of rumors.

"Returned from hiding" :lol:

The source who broke this, Mike Verweij at De Telegraaf, is considered tier 1 source when it comes to all things Ajax.

De Ligt's girlfriend and mother in law were spotted in Paris, unless you believe he was lying then something is up. Merely sight-seeing? I don't think so.

At this point fans of different clubs are just believing what they want to believe, really.

Home of Barca Fans