Ernesto Valverde - V1

TrueCule

I expected that this will happen and I'm very glad that he is staying. He only needs more players to fit in his pragmatic tactical setup. Players like Griezmann will flourish under him, I'm sure. He is exactly the type of player he wants. Quick, agile, good on the ball, great finisher, good at heading. With him in the squad we can compete for the CL title. And La Liga and Copa are 90% ours in the next season. EV is impeccable in the league competition.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I expected that this will happen and I'm very glad that he is staying. He only needs more players to fit in his pragmatic tactical setup. Players like Griezmann will flourish under him, I'm sure. He is exactly the type of player he wants. Quick, agile, good on the ball, great finisher, good at heading. With him in the squad we can compete for the CL title. And La Liga and Copa are 90% ours in the next season. EV is impeccable in the league competition.
Why the fuck do you even watch football. Do you even watch any games or do you just check the score at the end of the game. A billion dollar squad to play like a midtable club and accomplish a 3peet remontada.

sorry but that is just childish
Fuck off, long term its better for the health/future prospects of the club. Valverde and the board can fuck right off. As can anyone that supports them.

henias

^ Amen. If anyone supports this Barcelona with this clown of a board, manager and bunch of overpaid lazy players, they can fuck off.

Not far fetched at all for thinking long term. I'm not gonna waste another 3 to 4 years watching this shitshow. Hope it will be trophyless next season.

kilian

Players are heavily over-payed and are hands down laziest bunch out of all top clubs worldwide, and now it's been confirmed what we guessed long ago: they actually decide about management stuff. What the hell are we turning into?

This is the biggest problem. They are paid more than any other team in the world and still every year they get contract extensions while UNDERPERFORMING. No employer in the world would give you a payrise for underperforing in your job year after year.

tacticvarium

In fact, good, organized pragmatic football with a clear plan and system can be fun like prime Atlético showed a few years ago and many Italian clubs did in history. But that doesn't mean Fuckverde's football can become as good as them. His football is not pragmatic but only a coward football with shitty mentality.

malvolio

Fuck off, long term its better for the health/future prospects of the club. Valverde and the board can fuck right off. As can anyone that supports them.

well fuck you too then, you selfish prick. so called barca fans want the club to lose so that they are proven a point and valverde is sacked. :lol:

there is no long term at barcelona, never was. all the coaches got fired if they haven't delivered trophies. the era of romantic football at big clubs is over. no elite club is willing to back a loser.

klopp(with all his intense, attacking football) wouldn't have been afforded 3 years to fuck around in barcelona or madrid.

also players play a big part in their manager's fate. it happened at man utd, at real, at barcelona with lucho, happens everywhere the expectations are high and immediate results matter.

so keep daydreaming about getting a whole new team and coach and waiting on them 2-3 seasons to deliver something. won't happen. wouldn't happen under any president because elections take place and they have to prove to the board, sponsors, socios, what they achieved in their mandate.

Judoman

^ Amen. If anyone supports this Barcelona with this clown of a board, manager and bunch of overpaid lazy players, they can fuck off.

Yes, it s easy to support a club when everything is going fine. It s a little harder, when things are not perfect.

I wonder which scenario shows who the real supporter is...

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
well fuck you too then, you selfish prick. so called barca fans want the club to lose so that they are proven a point and valverde is sacked. :lol:

there is no long term at barcelona, never was. all the coaches got fired if they haven't delivered trophies. the era of romantic football at big clubs is over. no elite club is willing to back a loser.

klopp(with all his intense, attacking football) wouldn't have been afforded 3 years to fuck around in barcelona or madrid.

also players play a big part in their manager's fate. it happened at man utd, at real, at barcelona with lucho, happens everywhere the expectations are high and immediate results matter.

so keep daydreaming about getting a whole new team and coach and waiting on them 2-3 seasons to deliver something. won't happen. wouldn't happen under any president because elections take place and they have to prove to the board, sponsors, socios, what they achieved in their mandate.

Keep talking shit dude, Valverde is a complete fraud and a total failure so if we are an elite club why the fuck is he still in charge.

If you actually watch the games you'd notice we rely on Messi magic to win most of our games. If Madrid and athletico weren't rebuilding/total trash this year then we be looking at winning absolutely nothing this year. I have no issues with losing its the manner in which we play and lose that's an issue and blind 'supporters' like yourself either don't have the vision or conviction to call it out.

Did klopp have a billion dollar team + Messi? Or did he have trash and build a team to where they are now by implementing a system getting the right players etc. It's a joke that you think he wouldn't have made it here when a fraud like valaverde has according to you.
The rest of our post or either irrelevant or jibberesish so I won't waste my time replying to it on my phone.

Yes, it s easy to support a club when everything is going fine. It s a little harder, when things are not perfect.

I wonder which scenario shows who the real supporter is...

If Blind support is what a real supporter supposedly is then I'm glad I'm not one.

wisconsincule

I want Valverde gone as much as the next guy but to hope we lose on purpose is such a loser mentality. Sometimes I seriously question our fan base. When the going gets tough (this is not tough at all) this fan base will be even more toxic than it already is.

Home of Barca Fans