Ernesto Valverde - V1

FCBfan22

Ernie played a grand total of 1 games with attacking setup at Barca. The 7-1 against Girona. 1 game.

Today, this isn't gonna change.

YodaMaster

EV's Barca: Piqué must go to the boarding against Valladolid at Camp Nou so that Barca can score the only goal of the half from a penalty kick ... :lol:

FCBfan22

Malcom is no more. He ceased to exist in Ernie's eyes again. He has expired and gone to meet his maker. Malcom is no more in Ernie's eyes.

Strong with the weak and weak with the strong, that how I described Valverde man management, his treatment of Malcom, and his subs. Obscure times we will see what left of the season, and probably next one.

MTL_Barca

Just a reminder that Valverde is the guy that "excellently represents the FC Barcelona values and our way of understanding football" :)

Sorin

Bartomeu must've enjoyed the shower of shite we served these last 4 matches. This is what Barcelona is all about clearly.

Obiaseti

Can't believe his contract got renewed. I can only assume that several top and second-tier managers straight up rejected us.

serghei

I reckon Pep's barber knows more football than Valverde just by picking up some random ideas from Guardiola while he is giving him a new haircut.

George_Costanza

Can't wait for 2021

90911342-new-year-card-with-good-wishes-2021.jpg

Home of Barca Fans