Ernesto Valverde - V1

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Hopefully, the dumb fuck will finally play Semedo regularly which will get him into a rhythm, learn not to play Paulinho from the first minute, and because of the shit creativity coming from Rakitic & with Roberto not helping the mid field Alena will finally be given a chance!

It's a pity that Semedo would have to wait till Roberto gets injured to start playing regularly and even more so that Suarez will still be starting after today's shitfest and that we are having to change our formation and all just because the dumbass manager is scared to bench his ass!!

JamDav1982

Hopefully, the dumb fuck will finally play Semedo regularly which will get him into a rhythm, learn not to play Paulinho from the first minute, and because of the shit creativity coming from Rakitic & with Roberto not helping the mid field Alena will finally be given a chance!

It's a pity that Semedo would have to wait till Roberto gets injured to start playing regularly and even more so that Suarez will still be starting after today's shitfest and that we are having to change our formation and all just because the dumbass manager is scared to bench his ass!!

Semedo has been in and out of team and played a lot.

Just played third game in week and started two of them and was crap.

Semedo needs to show more has nothing to do with 'run of games'. Or should use that excuse for all the players.

Givenchy

were just average. old, unmotivated players that have won all there is to win, young players who will never make it here and Gomes, Paco.. yeah.

some of Valverdes lineups have been off but name a manager who can come in and change this shit. we are rotting with this board. i still don't think we'll win la liga and the CL i fear for us if we draw PSG. only thing im looking forward to right now is the return of Dempele.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lineup was great and I give him thumbsup for it. And we did look good for most of the 1st half. Semedo and Roberto on the right, Alba and Denis on the left gave us pace and we did see some nice combinations from both sides. Paulinho too look comfortable.

With worse football and less chances created we managed to win games this season so it is unfortunate we didn't step it up in 2nd half and closed the deal but credit to Olympiakos too and their keeper Proto.

Conclusion: keep playing this lineup with mobile Denis and Roberto on the wings and let them get comfortable in new roles.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I don't know what it'll take for him to change this dogshit system. Will we have to lose a series of games to convince him? I'm fine with that. Better now than to get absolutely exposed against top sides in spring.

It's genuinely hard to imagine any permutation of the players we have now that would get this team performing at a CL contending level. It feels impossible to fashion a good lineup without using Aleña and maybe even Arnaiz. When we have all of Iniesta/Dembele/Roberto back it's possible to do that but EV would still have to fix his insistence on Rakitic and this 4-4-2 or else we still won't go anywhere. Idek what you'd do with Suarez right now to get him to perform. Looking more and more like a lost cause on that front. Enabling Messi is the first priority and would be done by using the system he started the season with (when Dembele was fit) and replacing Rakitic with Roberto or even Paulinho. The 4-4-2 has not worked and it'll continue in this vain until EV figures out how unsustainable this is.

God Serena

Suarez in general is far past his days where he is capable of putting on displays that warranted forcing him into the lineup the way Valverde is. Remember when everyone wanted a veteran striker who could come off the bench and help in a pinch? That should be Suarez's role now. He offers absolutely nothing as a winger and even as a striker his form was awful. Replacing him with any player who is actually a winger would improve us so much, and what's worse is he's occupying Denis's favorite position.

Raketa10

If Valverde continues with this shit tactics and if we don’t reinforce our team douring winter transfer window, teams like PSG or City will eat us alive in CL!

The worst of all is the fact that Alena can’t get any minutes while Gomes is playing 24/7. I said this many times and I”ll repeat it again: Valverde is not the man for the job!

We are playing even worse than under Lucho and I tought that was impossible...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans