Ernesto Valverde - V1

Havesaks

Without winning a treble?

:lol:

If he wants to surpass Lucho, he would need to win the treble. And this is not happening next season. Not with this twat at the helm and Algerian black mage coming back to Madrid.

I can still see him win a treble next season all though the anti-valverde fraction led by weed4life and 4chan-addict seem to have convinced people that we are doomed for epic failure.
Alba would have a back-up, pique would as well, de jong would bring epicness to our midfield and griezmann would bring wc to our attack. Well im a bit worried about the mental condition after Roma 2.0, but then again every fan thought we wouldnt have a chance this year - and in The end we werent that far off winning it

FCBfan22

I can still see him win a treble next season all though the anti-valverde fraction led by weed4life and 4chan-addict seem to have convinced people that we are doomed for epic failure.
Alba would have a back-up, pique would as well, de jong would bring epicness to our midfield and griezmann would bring wc to our attack. Well im a bit worried about the mental condition after Roma 2.0, but then again every fan thought we wouldnt have a chance this year - and in The end we werent that far off winning it

Good luck with that. Zidane Madrid will be getting stronger and we will be getting weaker, because of age. We don't have a mentality and it's mostly coach's job to convince players into his plan.

Valverde has no plan and has no balls to convince them to play for it.

xXKonan

There's no point in having expectations of Valverde changing and also no real point in defending him.

He will get the likes of Griezmann, De Ligt, a decent LB backup for Alba to go along with De Jong and having some good Barca B talents to go with that and yet he will stick by his favorites and the 4-4-2 will make an appearance yet again because we have a coach who goes back to his shitty comfort zone and instead of actually building a system that the players can thrive in and we will be knocked out of the CL yet again.

Guys like De Jong, De Ligt development takes a step backwards and you will have guys coming out of the woodwork claiming the squad is still shit and that it's not Valverde's fault we are playing shitty football.

Havesaks

Fcb^

Well I agree, the mentality for those KO-matches has defintely taken a hit, a big one at that. Also why I agree that a New manager wouldnt necessarily be a bad idea. But Valverde still has the confidence of our leaders and I dont think thats because they feel guaranteed starters. Next year if valverde stays, i think we will se alot improvement in midfield and that will be key for our title-chances.

Well, Good luck til both of us. You are still Barca fan I hope

FCBfan22

Fcb^

Well I agree, the mentality for those KO-matches has defintely taken a hit, a big one at that. Also why I agree that a New manager wouldnt necessarily be a bad idea. But Valverde still has the confidence of our leaders and I dont think thats because they feel guaranteed starters. Next year if valverde stays, i think we will se alot improvement in midfield and that will be key for our title-chances.

Well, Good luck til both of us. You are still Barca fan I hope

I am still a Barca fan, but I'm not sure I can stand another season of Valverdeball with no intensity and overplaying seniors. Might seriously consider not watching Barca (last season I missed 2 games, this year 8, yup including Copa) until New Years, because I can't be arsed to watch us play like this and defend against relegation fodder and the almost impending dissapointment in the CL might be slight lesser.

It is what it is, I might be watching a lot less football next year.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
His football was fine to eke our what was remaining of the seniors, but it came up short in Europe. This season in Europe, he seemed to be making progress, but ended up screwing up the game at anfield completely. Instead of taking what worked in the first game (semedo, switch to 4-4-2) he just repeated the same starting eleven, and decided to play a slow build up game which invited the pressure.

When you lose like that two seasons in a row, it’s hard to recover and there is no way this guy can continue, regardless of his domestic success, Barca must aim higher and try to win cl.

Also, even if Barca did win cl, the time for change was already coming with seniors needing to be moved on and new players, who are young, technical and capable of building around while returning to the famous Barca style. The pragmatic football was always a short term move.

Last edited:

Havesaks

I am still a Barca fan, but I'm not sure I can stand another season of Valverdeball with no intensity and overplaying seniors. Might seriously consider not watching Barca (last season I missed 2 games, this year 8, yup including Copa) until New Years, because I can't be arsed to watch us play like this and defend against relegation fodder and the almost impending dissapointment in the CL might be slight lesser.

It is what it is, I might be watching football next year.

And if we would hire a new manager you would keep watching? (genuily question)

Anyway, breaks from barca/football/stuff is pretty normal, I took mine sometime in pep-stint where i got bored of winning and a world trip with no-internet in 15/16.

I really think our style will go up next year, but it wont be pep-tiki-taka pr lucho 2015 football.

Last edited:

Havesaks

Have you suffered concussion before?
You brain is totally not functioning normal:lol::lol:

And please stop polluting this forum with your cancerous, dumb posts.

Nope, and my Iq was also tested rather high IF you are one of those guys who think thats alffa&omega.
I dont get why one would categorically dismiss that thought when we werent that far off this season and will have a stronger squad next year.

FCBfan22

And if we would hire a new manager you would keep watching? (genuily question)

Anyway, breaks from barca/football/stuff is pretty normal, I took mine sometime in pep-stint where i got bored of winning and a world trip with no-internet in 15/16.

I really think our style will go up next year, but it wont be pep-tiki-taka pr lucho 2015 football.

I will. Because it will implement new ideas and new things in our game to look out. Valverde is just a pussy ass individual who is afraid to look in the mirror (as seen from interviews after Roma) and can't change Barca back to attacking intensive ways.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Nope, and my Iq was also tested rather high IF you are one of those guys who think thats alffa&omega.
I dont get why one would categorically dismiss that thought when we werent that far off this season and will have a stronger squad next year.

I see what you’re saying but the psychological blow of crashing out in such a disastrous way two seasons in a row will be damaging. Valverde has shown he can’t take the team far in Europe, but is good domestically, kind of like Conte at Juventus.

Home of Barca Fans