Jean Michaël Seri

xXKonan

I think it's this.

But it could also be Valverde telling the board to get rid of some midfielders before buying another one. So it's not like he rejected Seri personally because he wouldn't like him but he knows we already have too many players. And maybe (but that's just speculation) he's affraid Roberto could really decide to leave if we'd get another midfielder without selling/loaning some of them before.

Whatever the reasoning behind this is if it was truly Valverde's decision to not sign Seri then I can accept that. But he should let Robert&Co. knew that before they started to negotiate and almost reached a deal with Nice and Seri if reports were true.

It's impossible to know what's really going on but I think there are just to many cooks in one kitchen and everyone of them has their own preferences. I also have a feeling everything has started to go down since Pep Segura has taken over in his new role and got more power. I think Seri was Robert's personal favourite as there were rumours a long time ago he liked him even before we signed Paulinho and he was focusing on Ligue 1 market a lot since he's here. Again, if it was Valverde's decision then I'm ok with that but if it was Segura who rejected Seri for whatever reason then I can't get behind that. I know Robert is far from perfect but just look at how he dealt with most transfers last summer when he was working alone and what's going on right now. It's like night and day. Of course some of that is depending on Neymar unexpectedly leaving and left us with 222M to spend and other clubs knowing that but I still think we'd do a lot better if Segura wouldn't be included in transfer decisions. And of course if he'd just shut up in the media and stay diplomatic instead of saying we are close to sign Dembele and Coutinho when that was clearly not the case. Maybe I'm wrong and truth is different but I don't know what exactly he's trying to do and he brought nothing but a negativity since he got promoted a month and half ago so I believe he's our biggest problem in this transfer window by far.
I said it before I didn't like Segura, and he likely made things worse when he was given a sporting director job with a lot of power.

He apparently fancies strong,energetic and physical players. Paulinho screams Segura signing and it wouldn't be surprising if he was the one that pushed the hardest for his signing. I think the Bellerin deal was more of a board signing than Roberts as well. But sanity prevailed and we ended up with Semedo who seems like a Robert signing.

Robert has watched and considered Seri an option for a while now. we went through all this trouble and met his agent and we were so close to signing him and all of a sudden we pulled the plug on him because Valverde said not to?

Yeah I don't buy that at all. I bet it has to do with the price Nice were wanting for him. It seems to easy to make Valverde a scapegoat in all of this.

BBZ8800

Or the board thought that we will get Cou and Dembele for 130+130 which would left 40m for Seri.
But they have now figured out that Cou is still not for sale and Bvb still asks 150, so they decided to go all in for those two, which will by the end of the week end with:
150m for Cou, rejected
150m for Dembele, accepted
170m for Cou, maybe finally accepted

They have already discarded Inigo to raise their bids on Cou and Dembele from 100+100 to 130+130.

Seri isn't that good.
We have too many midfielders.
We need more money to go all in for our two star signings.
Valverde or someone doesn't like Seri.
There are so many possible options.

5ergio_Busquets

Do you think a stupid sporting directors like Robert, Segura or fans like yourself will know better than Xavi? If Xavi thinks Seri is good enough for his position, who the fuck are you to think otherwise?

Enlightened? You are welcome!

So it's because Xavi said so lol, you are really smart kid, your mom must be proud of you!
Can you please remember us of what Xavi said about Denis Suarez and why he got Xavi's number?
I can help you! Because Xavi "believed he would be his natural successor", now did that happen?
Xavi said that he learned about Seri from videos, after he heard that the guy is being called "African Xavi".
In those highlights videos he indeed look like a version of Xavi but when we watched him live we saw he wasn't good enough.
Now go watch youtube videos of Arda, Gomes and Rakitic and tell me about how good the actual barca midfield is!

Yannik

This should be clear proof that Nasser is obsessed with Barca. He is absolutely taking the piss fver since Barca wanted PSG players.

kilian

So now it turns out that it isn`t for sporting aspects, but because of retarded qatari cunt Nasser. This transfer window is probably the weirdest I have ever seen.

You have your top2 player leave you hanging and sign for qatari fc and then your players taking pictures with him while that same club is fucking with you and destroying your transfer deals. At the same time, greedy Liverpool and Dortmund are trying to rob you for a zillion euros for their players.

Total chaos. We need a massive restart.

Saladin

So now it turns out that it isn`t for sporting aspects, but because of retarded qatari cunt Nasser. This transfer window is probably the weirdest I have ever seen.

You have your top2 player leave you hanging and sign for qatari fc and then your players taking pictures with him while that same club is fucking with you and destroying your transfer deals. At the same time, greedy Liverpool and Dortmund are trying to rob you for a zillion euros for their players.

Nasser is a cunt, no argument there. But this shitty window has Farto and co. written all over it. He is either useless or a Madridista. Probably both.

George_Costanza

So it's because Xavi said so lol, you are really smart kid, your mom must be proud of you!
Can you please remember us of what Xavi said about Denis Suarez and why he got Xavi's number?
I can help you! Because Xavi "believed he would be his natural successor", now did that happen?
Xavi said that he learned about Seri from videos, after he heard that the guy is being called "African Xavi".
In those highlights videos he indeed look like a version of Xavi but when we watched him live we saw he wasn't good enough.
Now go watch youtube videos of Arda, Gomes and Rakitic and tell me about how good the actual barca midfield is!

youtube videos? Yes, I can make Arda and Gomes look like prime Zidane on youtube videos but I can't lie about stats. Denis? He is a good player but Xavi NEVER said Denis is his heir, although he support Denis and encourged him. What's your next argument son?

Screen_Shot_2017-08-24_at_3.21.51_PM.png

Lutece FC

Barca board should never triggered Nasser.

I was insulted here for the true on Verratti's case. But i was right since the begining. Never play with them. I don't like to see my two teams fighting each other.

But you have to accept that the previous Paris S.G. which sell Ronaldinho for less money to Barca than Man U, is not alive anymore.

Damn, it confirms that André Gomes is so shitty.

Well, Barca declared war on the club after chasin Verratti and attack Neymar on court and this cunt board mentioned " Psg should pay if the player don't" ... it's a normal reaction. When you attack an enemy, you counter-attack.

It hurts me to say it but Perez is far far more clever than our board. He has good relationship with Nasser and he never tried Verratti. He knows that a war with Paris will be painful. Barto is still not understanding according to the last Barca statement. Well, when he will be fired by socios, he will understand.

Why Barca is not interested by Fabinho ?

Last edited:

kilian

Well, Barca declared war on the club after chasin Verratti and attack Neymar on court and this cunt board mentioned " Psg should pay if the player don't" ... it's a normal reaction. When you attack an enemy, you counter-attack.

It hurts me to say it but Perez is far far more clever than our board. He has good relationship with Nasser and he never tried Verratti. He knows that a war with Paris will be painful. Barto is still not understanding according to the last Barca statement. Well, when he will be fired by socios, he will understand.

Why Barca is not interested by Fabinho ?

Enough with your lies.
PSG chased Neymar last year behind Barca`s back, Verratti wasn`t the trigger. Now this with Seri. Just pathetic. No amount of money can buy you class and respect. Nasser and PSG are a prime example of that.

xxxxxx

Not our fault the PSG players are a bunch of fucking bottlers.

Even if we don't sign any big stars, we'll still knock them out of the Champions League.

Lutece FC

Enough with your lies.
PSG chased Neymar last year behind Barca`s back, Verratti wasn`t the trigger. Now this with Seri. Just pathetic. No amount of money can buy you class and respect. Nasser and PSG are a prime example of that.

And your forget Thiago Silva and Marquinhos episode ? C'mon guy. This board should understood previous years. Nasser was clear.

Home of Barca Fans