Adrien Rabiot

Devils

BREAKING

[tw]1017336415439458304[/tw]

[tw]1017378033278341120[/tw]

-PSG have put a 40m price tag on Rabiot.
-Tuchel has said the player can leave.
-Closer than ever to Barca

GOAT_SUAREZ

40 mil, for an average player, who has one year left on his contract is a good deal for you guys. :shakeshead:

He is not even physically strong like some of you think, the guy is 1.91 m and wights 71 kg. He is weaker than Busquets. Has average technique, is not fast, it's better to keep Gomes than throw money on his French version with shitty attitude. Even for free we should stay far away from Rabiot.

god, you are clueless.

ASordidGod

If we pay 40 for him after selling (eventually, hopefully) Paulinho for 50 and literally whatever we can get for Gomes, it would be decent business for us I'd say. I'm not a huge fan of Rabiot as it stands but hopefully he'll win me round. The squad will be improved in any case.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Can anyone tell me how he will be used and where he provides/adds value and how?

He is not good enough to be selected into France's WC squad, is very immature to say the least and has an annoying mother as his agent. I am guessing when the contract renewal time comes she will hold the club hostage by demanding more money or else? Perhaps we will just say "else" then.

Sounds like a Gomes-level transfer.

Judoman

Can anyone tell me how he will be used and where he provides/adds value and how?

He is not good enough to be selected into France's WC squad, is very immature to say the least and has an annoying mother as his agent. I am guessing when the contract renewal time comes she will hold the club hostage by demanding more money or else? Perhaps we will just say "else" then.

Sounds like a Gomes-level transfer.

He is 23 years old, clearly gifted player. 40 mil is not a huge risk, since there is a good chance we will be able to sell him latter if he doesn t work for us.
This transfer is gold compared to Willian rumors.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He is 23 years old, clearly gifted player. 40 mil is not a huge risk, since there is a good chance we will be able to sell him latter if he doesn t work for us.
This transfer is gold compared to Willian rumors.

We should buy players with the intention to strengthen the squad, not to resell. We are not Porto or Monaco. 40m is a lot of money for a player with only one year left on the contract. Not to mention any signing bonuses and his salary that will cost us. When was the last time we actually made any money from selling players we bought? Marlon? Paulinho is the only one I can think of (Mina will soon be another one I reckon). We have a lot of deadwood that we need to get rid of, we sell them for a loss or we keep loaning them out until their contracts expire. Rabiot might be another one of those.

Messi983

We should buy players with the intention to strengthen the squad, not to resell. We are not Porto or Monaco. 40m is a lot of money for a player with only one year left on the contract. Not to mention any signing bonuses and his salary that will cost us. When was the last time we actually made any money from selling players we bought? Marlon? Paulinho is the only one I can think of (Mina will soon be another one I reckon). We have a lot of deadwood that we need to get rid of, we sell them for a loss or we keep loaning them out until their contracts expire. Rabiot might be another one of those.

:neymar:

Home of Barca Fans