Kylian Mbappé

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dortmund already missing him IMO. Missing his pace and creativity in the final third. They've had an impressive start in the league so far, but overall look worse at the moment. Pulisic is a lot more of a direct player lacking his creativity.

Tuchel is also an important factor here.

xXKonan

Dortmund already missing him IMO. Missing his pace and creativity in the final third. They've had an impressive start in the league so far, but overall look worse at the moment. Pulisic is a lot more of a direct player lacking his creativity.

Tuchel is also an important factor here.
Dembele may be raw but even at his current level he's one of those players who can create danger out of nowhere from nothing. them also going from Tuchel to Bosz here them a lot as well.

Tuchel might not be completely perfect but he's better manager than Bosz.

oggydude

I haven't seen much of Mbappe but of the little I have seen of him he could be one of those once a decade talents like Ronaldo/Messi that guarantees success.

M

MessiCam

I haven't seen much of Mbappe but of the little I have seen of him he could be one of those once a decade talents like Ronaldo/Messi that guarantees success.

Amazing player. He's got elements of Henry and Ronaldo (Brazilian) to his game.

I'd still take Dembele over him as a Barca player though. Makes things happen for fun.

raki

Very busy because back to school but was overjoyed when I heard about this news.

But it's all fake news in the end.

Debunked by Mbappe's mother herself on twitter:

[tw]921062861929107456[/tw]

(And yeah it's her real account even if it isn't marked as trusted by twitter.)

Translation: Most importantly, we (she means Mbappe's family) never talked with this person.

As some said here, I still think we can lure him out of PrisonSG in a few years time though.

Thank you for the disclosure.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Awful, awful game against Marseille. Great talent, sure, but reading some of the posts on here you would think he is an all-time great already.

Edit; Emery even subbed him off now. Says it all.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Awful, awful game against Marseille. Great talent, sure, but reading some of the posts on here you would think he is an all-time great already.

Not surprising to see an 18 year old have an awful game.

KingLeo10

yep, the hype makes it sound like he is maradona, ronaldo, or messi level. all three were ballon d'or tier before the age of 20. mbappe is nowhere close. good/great talent sure but so much to prove.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not surprising to see an 18 year old have an awful game.

Exactly, but it seems like people on here forget that when it comes to this kid. Like he is Ballon d'Or material already. Kid got a shitload of errors to his game. Seen people compare him to Messi, but he isn't even close to him at that age.

Home of Barca Fans